Diana
A
Seriously side-eyeing anyone who's out here shilling for Liz Cheney like Democrats need to be giving her props for...what exactly?

She didn't actively try to overthrow the government. Cool, I guess.
04:22 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Diana.
Don't have to love her, but I have to respect that she basically ended her political career and gave up a lifetime safe seat in Congress to sound the alarm *to her fellow Republicans* about Trump.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Pattie Mulderig
A
She did ONE right thing. ONE. Yet, she voted against voting rights lgbt rights, gun control, etc., etc., etc.
She voted with Trump somewhere around 90% of the time.
I don't have to give her any props and I won't. You all keep the bar so damn low, it's pathetic.
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
05:42 PM - Dec 07, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Pattie Mulderig.
Luz Cheney said “ But right now and in this election cycle, I’ll do whatever I have to do to make sure Donald Trump’s not elected,”

I’ve watched her say this. I believe her. She sacrificed her position in the leadership and sacrificed her seat for this. For now, she’s an ally.
06:00 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Pattie Mulderig.
She did more than one thing.

She voted for the second impeachment.

She led the January 6 Committee.

She has written a book detailing the threat Trump poses.

And she has spoken out time and again about Trump's failings.

She is ON OUR SIDE when it comes to Trump. Why would we want to silence her?
05:44 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
No one is trying to silence her. That were not making a parade for her and a monument and fawning all over her is pissing you off enough that you’ve made endless spouts about how she is the second coming of Jesus. She's not. Nor are her politics.
08:04 AM - Dec 08, 2023 (Edited)
Shawn Scott
A
She can talk all she wants. She still votes against my actual harm reduction 99% of the time and I’ll never forget or forgive.
03:30 PM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}