Clarke
A
@est_miracle87
1 thru 7 and 10. Welcome to the neighborhood. Not gonna be able to send flowers. Inside for the night and not close enough to the cell tower. It's in the 30s outside.
09:19 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Clarke.
Thank you for the welcome! Sounds like you're someplace that realizes it's Dec. It's mid 60s here in TX currently 😂 It's the thought that counts!
09:25 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
Ava, Missouri. Supposed to snow Sunday morning. Sure glad I don't live there. They seriously put more value on a dead baby than a healthy woman.
09:36 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
Ah the Midwest. Driving through Missouri this time of year is hit and miss. I wish I didn't live here. I am a frequent critic of this state's policies, mostly because of that very issue. That's not to say they don't give me more to criticize...
In response to Clarke.
09:42 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
Missouri has a few issues too. But I really enjoy living 56 miles from Branson. And it's nice having 10 acres. And my taxes this year were $122 property and $27 personal. That will go up next year. I met a little old lady in a Mercury Grand Marquis when she made a left from the right lane.
10:31 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Clarke.
Our property taxes in CO were low, but not that low. Was the lady nice? Road error side.
11:19 PM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}