Clarke
A
@est_miracle87
1 thru 7 and 10. Welcome to the neighborhood. Not gonna be able to send flowers. Inside for the night and not close enough to the cell tower. It's in the 30s outside.
09:19 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Clarke.
Thank you for the welcome! Sounds like you're someplace that realizes it's Dec. It's mid 60s here in TX currently 😂 It's the thought that counts!
09:25 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Miracle Wanderer.
Ava, Missouri. Supposed to snow Sunday morning. Sure glad I don't live there. They seriously put more value on a dead baby than a healthy woman.
09:36 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
In response to Clarke.
Ah the Midwest. Driving through Missouri this time of year is hit and miss. I wish I didn't live here. I am a frequent critic of this state's policies, mostly because of that very issue. That's not to say they don't give me more to criticize...
09:42 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Clarke
A
Missouri has a few issues too. But I really enjoy living 56 miles from Branson. And it's nice having 10 acres. And my taxes this year were $122 property and $27 personal. That will go up next year. I met a little old lady in a Mercury Grand Marquis when she made a left from the right lane.
10:31 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Miracle Wanderer
A
Our property taxes in CO were low, but not that low. Was the lady nice? Road error side.
In response to Clarke.
11:19 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Clarke
A
But a neighbor gave me a rick of wood. A lot of it was too long but before they operated on my hand I had a week when my chest was healed enough I could cut and split some. I still have about 15 banana boxes of wood. Hopefully I will be using the furnace in a few weeks. Load it twice a day.
09:33 AM - Dec 09, 2023
Clarke
A
Never got to talk to her. The guys with the ambulance talked to me and talked to her. Then they loaded me up and away we went. Relatively minor injuries considering. But my right hand had surgery middle of November and is only good for holding a stylus right now.
09:24 AM - Dec 09, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Clarke.
Happened at the worst time. I had finished cutting all the wood for the outdoor wood furnace. But had just started cutting wood for the small wood stove I have inside. Can't use the furnace because the wood is 2 foot long logs 8 to 12 inches in diameter. Requires both hands.
09:28 AM - Dec 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}