Christopher Bouzy
A
Tell me one thing you hate about Spoutible. Be as brutal as possible.
01:05 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Waiting for someone to suggest "raisins". 😂
01:11 PM - Dec 09, 2023 (Edited)
Jennifer Vannette
A
In response to Barbara Reid.
I mean, tbh, it's a joke that's played out but the "in" crowd still thinks it's funny and doesn't get that's a bit tiring to see. However, that's not the fault of the platform. I typically scroll by without comment, but somedays I see a raisin spout and just nope my way out of Spoutible.
01:28 PM - Dec 09, 2023
dani
A
In response to Jennifer Vannette.
You could start by unfollowing her if it bothers you that much.
02:10 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Jennifer Vannette
A
I see the echoes more than the original, so probably wouldn't help. As I said, I usually ignore. Responding to it now is unusual. But there is a general lack of awareness among the raisin crowd and sometimes it's helpful to see something from the outside. Idk. Probably wasn't worth saying anything.
In response to dani.
03:11 PM - Dec 09, 2023
dani
A
In response to Jennifer Vannette.
I sincerely don’t know what kind of awareness they should have on the matter. It’s a group of people having a good time, chatting about something they find amusing. Others are free to do the same. Echoes can be turned off. And as you said, scroll on by.
03:19 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Jennifer Vannette
A
In response to dani.
You know how you see a meme and laugh, but then you keep seeing it months later and you find it less amusing and wonder how it's still making its rounds? It's like that. That's the awareness I speak of. I'm not asking anyone to stop having fun. I'd just rather have new cleverness than more of same.
07:52 PM - Dec 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}