Christopher Bouzy
A
This is what I have been spending months trying to reinvent, and I talked a bit about it in the Pod discussion. I want to help connect people based on their best qualities and interests, not to help inflate their follower count.
dani @danismashingit
“The point is to help people find accounts to follow, not to get people more followers”, she whispered quietly to no one.
12:39 AM - Dec 23, 2023
07:54 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Some are connecting on behaviors/conditioning other than "best"--and it has nothing to do with help from you. (I came back to this and gave the wording closer consideration after having seen the more recent "cult" commentary.)
06:59 AM - Dec 25, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Is quote spouting (rather than replying to) blue check accounts an aspect of the conundrum in that regard?
11:54 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
It shows. Suggested followed on Bsky are just bigs. It's much more difficult to build an interactive network over there. it would be a ton of work if not impossible. I like your suggested follows approach.
10:52 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
@cbouzy Was the discussion recorded? I was unable to attend 🙁
08:14 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
Pam - from what I hear, you and I will have lots of pleasant surprises in 2024! 🤣❤️
10:30 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
My best qualities and interests are knowing how to eat and where to do so. I'm a pretty piss poor example of a human being.
08:12 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Lipsticktraces.
“Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.“

@Lipsticktraces - Great judge of good food, less good on the self eval.
01:37 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
That is part of why this site is revolutionary. The "reward" is actual connection, not fake internet points.
08:09 AM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}