Spiritedrinoa
A
We've set the date for the burial service. Now trying to get things I need to prepare for it square. So many logistics at such a vulnerable time. When do I get space to just grieve? Thank you to all the spouties who sent love and resources. I've bookmarked many to look at when I have the spoons to.
08:04 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Debbie Lu
A
In response to Spiritedrinoa.
Just popping in with a cyber hug for your grief. ❤️
11:21 PM - Jan 04, 2024
April Sparkles
A
I’m just checking in to see how you’re doing. No need to reply. Just know I’ve been thinking of you. 💛
08:56 PM - Jan 04, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
I've lived with grief for over 20 years. The 1st phase for me was the worst, partly because of all the things you just referred to. You can get through it. After there will be that time of reflection. You'll make what you need from it. Do whatever you feel will comfort you and bring you peace. 💔
08:35 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Spiritedrinoa
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
For me right now the hardest part is wanting space to grieve and not having time to do so. At the rec of my Dr and boss I put in for leave and will hopefully get 4-8 weeks in which I can pull my life together, find a new normal for me and son and have time to actually stop and feel.
09:17 PM - Jan 03, 2024
L Geisenest
A
If you are planning to do a kind of photo collage poster, I have a Canva Pro acct and can help with layout n such.
08:19 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Spiritedrinoa
A
In response to L Geisenest.
Aw thanks! I spent a good part of my morning in photos and pulled together a small collage, I greatly appreciate the offer though! 💜
09:18 PM - Jan 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}