Michelle M
A
Please allow me to brag. I have lost 45 lbs this year (last 12 months) and as of today, my doctor cut my blood pressure medicine to a quarter of what it was last summer. 😇
05:20 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Oongy Noodle
A
Congratulations! My 2024 goal is to lose 30 pounds and get my meds cut too. Thanks for the inspiration! Any tips?
In response to Michelle M.
08:18 PM - Jan 09, 2024
terri hipsher
A
In response to Oongy Noodle.
Great goal. They’ll be ups and downs, but it’s part of the journey. Just don’t give up!
10:58 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Oongy Noodle
A
In response to terri hipsher.
Thanks for the encouragement! Maybe I should post little successes (such as the middle number changing downward) to help be accountable to myself. I'll start now: I've lost 2.7 lbs. Since 1/1, with 3.5 lbs for that middle number to change.
11:21 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Michelle M
A
In response to Oongy Noodle.
Good luck! The key, for me, is keeping a food diary. Another thing , find an exercise you enjoy. I love swimming and water exercise. And don't beat yourself up for any "mistakes."
08:33 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Oongy Noodle
A
The dreaded food diary😵‍💫 I've had success with that in the past and will likely have to return to that habit. I'd hoped I'd advanced beyond needing to keep one. Thanks for the tips! And keep up the good work🎆
11:02 PM - Jan 09, 2024
terri hipsher
A
On point! I’m all about a healthy lifestyle, nutritionally, physically and mentally! I track too. Important to do what you enjoy. Also add strength training if you’re not doing so now. Good for the bones, gait, brain, and body, especially as we age. Muscle takes up less space than fat.
10:57 AM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}