Christopher Bouzy
A
If Trump is convicted before the election, there will be calls for Haley to be the nominee because she will be in second place. However, Trump's loyal supporters won't go for that. It's going to be chaos.
Inconclusive Laura®️ @Canyonsfan
06:21 PM - Jan 10, 2024
06:23 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Yeeyee!
11:19 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Say_it_straight
A
Isn't that what we get from the Republicans no matter what?
12:36 AM - Jan 13, 2024
William Tulloch
A
I can easily imagine scenarios where he's still the nominee even after conviction, because the spineless #MAGA Party members won't have the guts to get rid of him. They'll probably even stick by him if the SC rules he's ineligible on 14th Amendment grounds, and think about THAT chaos.
10:11 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to William Tulloch.
Yes, that's what will matter, not the spectacle of GOP implosion. DT will stop at nothing, as he's repeatedly demonstrated. He'll force hand after hand, up and down the ladders of governments, state and federal. Jailing will likely be a difficult yet necessary decision eventually. All inevitable.
11:39 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bren
A
I'm not Republican won't vote Republican but I live in a red state and I know lots of Republicans. Haley is the only half way reasonable candidate in their lot. Some of the Reps I know are very worried and fed up with things as they are. This year is our best chance of getting through to them.
09:15 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Bren.
Not talking about MAGA people here they really are all over the map lost causes. Extreme
09:18 AM - Jan 11, 2024
JunieMo1
A
Saw a post today citing the latest Quinnipiac poll with Biden leading by 2 points.
09:27 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
#BlueWave , Baby!
09:23 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Ericlo
A
Arundhati Roy
"Longing for a mythical past, mass movements with support from ruling class, fabrication of external threat, single largest proletarian party, subservient media, existence of street fighting militia force, hypermasculinity, anti feminism, and anti caste consciousness"
07:12 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Ground Control
A
Pretty sure conviction before the election or even the GOP convention is the plan, sir.
06:52 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
I am guessing that some R's will vote for who ever, but most just won't vote. That way leads to a Blue Wave Biden/Harris landslide.
06:40 PM - Jan 10, 2024
GFiggz
A
IDK. I don’t see them changing who they are at their core…woman hating racists. They might concede to Nimrata, pronouns she/her as VP to grab the WW vote. But they could never put the full power of the presidency in a woman’s hand, much less a brown one.
06:38 PM - Jan 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
How do you like that?

In the end after all their bitching and misogyny they get stuck with a woman candidate.
06:36 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
Convicted or not, nominated or not, the blue wave is the trend and very unlikely to change.

We can play a role with regard to potential "chaos". Spectating won't help, yet it won't hurt. Those not able to resist stoking MAGA into action--including voting--would do better to stay on the sidelines.
06:36 PM - Jan 10, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
I’m glad you decide to have little side projects like “Spoutible” while maintaining your true calling of election handicapping.
06:35 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lying, hate-filled bigots.
06:32 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Carol Glynn
B
Side bar - she's not white & they are racist, too. Like you said, chaos.
06:29 PM - Jan 10, 2024
NewsSportsINC
A
Yup. Trump ain't leaving quietly and his supporters won't vote for anyone else but him. This is gonna get crazy
06:28 PM - Jan 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to NewsSportsINC.
I'm all for good supporters wasting their votes by writing him in 👍🏽
06:37 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Jason Carton
A
06:28 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A