Thomas Patton
A
While I applaud the encouragement of engagement, and have had great interactions with many here, I'm hesitant to punish those that are perhaps just feeling their way around. Everyone has their own reasons for how they approach things. I say give them a chance. 💚
Scarab Rose @ScarabRose
I've suggested a security option in which we can automate the choice not to accept followers with less than x number of spouts or echoes or likes.
02:26 AM - Mar 07, 2023
04:13 AM - Mar 07, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
yeah we're not all social butterflies. Some ppl just read and don't engage. Let's not force them or make them feel not included.

whole damn point of this site was supposed to be inclusion.
In response to Thomas Patton.
04:17 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Not forcing anyone. I just feel more comfortable knowing they are real or knowing something about them. I am comforted that I can block later if needed. I follow back if they have at least liked liked few spouts. It should be ok for me to do that, just as for others to approach it how they want.
11:13 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Nikki Jo
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Exactly this! I see people elsewhere criticize the activity on here. They can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact this isn't the popularity pageant Twitter is. We just want to exist here, at our own pace, doing our own things. Those who do wish to grow an audience can and seem to easily.
07:23 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Just Corrigan
A
In response to Nikki Jo.
From acorns, oak tree grow....
11:03 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Nikki Jo.
I wasn't attempting to criticize. I am attempting to protect myself. I just want to know someone is real. It makes me a little nervous if someone has had no engagement at all. I know, though, that I can block later if needed. I follow back if they have at least liked a few spouts.
11:08 AM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}