Christopher Bouzy
A
"If only there was a safer Twitter." I am sincerely grateful for this community, because my mental health is so much better since I am spending less time on Twitter.
08:41 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I say this not from external evidence, but from what I think my own past racist reaction might have been: anything in this country run by a Black person or Black people is easily seen (and dismissed) as niche. As though Xitter, etc., are not also niche. But White has been the default for so long.
03:15 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
Facts. ⚪️ness is a powerful pathology.
12:05 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
On your Thursday’s podcast, you highlighted reasons why some won’t come to Spoutible. Notably, the “blue checks” , they’re looking for numbers, not interaction. Those of us on Spoutible are looking for interaction, not numbers.
12:02 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Tom Is A F*cking Menace
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:22 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Stephen Cullum
A
Well I am here . A white senior southerner. Actually because I know many very intelligent black people you intrigued me to sign up for your platform. Like other groups, white folks are diverse.
10:03 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
Spoutible is social media at its best!
09:34 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Razorback Jack
A
Spoutible is not “what Twitter used to be” …

Spoutible is what Twitter can and will never become.

— RBJ
09:14 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Catherine Roberts
A
Thanks to @Phred , Angry Staffer on Twitter is impressed by the features on Spoutible, esp the ability to send spouts to other platforms. But will he change after Nov election? Guessing he’s looking for reach. Wonder what our purple owl friend thinks.
09:08 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Catherine Roberts
A
MJF complains on other platforms as well. I always mention Spoutible. It’s becoming clear that complaining is the point.
09:02 AM - Feb 03, 2024 (Edited)
Phred
A
People - this is a great opportunity to drop the feature chart into Molly’s Twitter post.
https://x.com/mollyjongfas...
09:02 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Phred.
Ha, I replied to someone wanting better features than X by saying Spoutible had them all for free, then forgot to include the chart as I had planned to. And of course, no edit button over there! 🤣
11:16 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to Phred.
11:58 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Terry Stinnett
A
While I technically still have the bird [poop] account, I have consistently not chosen to visit it at all, while increasing my Spoutible viewing/reading. It's so much better
09:01 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Had no idea how much it was affecting me until after several full-time months here.

I don't even post my blog over there anymore (or anything at all) but maybe I should at least post the Spoutible ones.

Though I fear that could bring more trolls aiming for disruption, I don't know.
08:55 AM - Feb 03, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Chris has proven how easily the trolls are managed here.
10:20 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I think about that too, but a lot of trolls won’t even try because of the phone verification thing. The ones that do come here eventually get dealt with or blocked to oblivion.
02:53 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Josol
A
My mental health is better too! Spoutible has shown me that there are a lot of good people in the world. Thank you Christopher for creating this site!❤️
08:47 AM - Feb 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}