Jeff Tiedrich
A
yo, I wrote a thing: "dipshit vigilante truckers reach the border, shocked to find there’s no immigrant invasion" — a bunch of easily-conned dopes got played.
thanks for reading, and please sign up for my daily newsletter to keep getting the good stuff —
11:31 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Rainbow Trucknutz
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
Those old white cranks gonna learn the truth about rural Texas: no hospitals, no doctors. Stroke out in the desert and you die right there. Graves are shallow in the Texas desert because coyotes are hungry, too.
10:09 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Jason Hay
A
That headline is glorious! 👏
08:59 AM - Feb 05, 2024
GrannyScrewsTheNews
A
The only people acting illegally at the border are the damn truckers.
08:29 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Dr D
A
I wonder if we can get them to cross the boarder and never come back.
07:21 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Steven Brown
A
Yep. The marks and the dupes are so easily manipulated. Right out of the authoritarian playbook.
06:11 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Dr DoNoThing
A
Widespread coverage of the event on Fox, OAN, Newsmax and whatever Tucker broadcasts on these days will almost certainly result in a rash of lightbulb moments for the thoughtful, open minded viewers.
01:24 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Wokity McWoke-Woke (Powdered Toast, Man)
A
"Remember the Thirth!!"

(Thirdth?, Threeth!? Thirdy-aych?... I don' t know what to do here....)
12:51 PM - Feb 04, 2024 (Edited)
Dr DoNoThing
A
Widespread coverage of the event on Fox, OAN, Newsmax and whatever Tucker broadcasts on these days will almost certainly result in a rash of lightbulb moments for the thoughtful, open minded viewers.
12:43 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Ness Allen
B
Will this wake them up even just a tiny bit? Maybe question Fox News, the propaganda talking heads? Uhhh…NO! Stuck on stupid!
12:19 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Ness Allen.
This is what makes it so much worse. When shown truth, reality, facts, they can’t own the error & shift. Even w/direct exp, in their face reality. And also not sure when - I don’t admit to being wrong became a thing that was somehow OK or even admired now. It’s part of adulthood, it’s not optional!
12:40 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Karen B
A
It’s amazing to me how so many people let themselves be so easily manipulated.
12:08 PM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}