Jeff Tiedrich
A
yo, I wrote a thing: "dipshit vigilante truckers reach the border, shocked to find there’s no immigrant invasion" — a bunch of easily-conned dopes got played.
thanks for reading, and please sign up for my daily newsletter to keep getting the good stuff —
11:31 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Ness Allen
B
Will this wake them up even just a tiny bit? Maybe question Fox News, the propaganda talking heads? Uhhh…NO! Stuck on stupid!
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
12:19 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Ness Allen.
This is what makes it so much worse. When shown truth, reality, facts, they can’t own the error & shift. Even w/direct exp, in their face reality. And also not sure when - I don’t admit to being wrong became a thing that was somehow OK or even admired now. It’s part of adulthood, it’s not optional!
12:40 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
Baldwin pointed out that for them to do so would force them to admit all the pain they’ve caused, and in return, cause them tremendous pain. And we know, they will never endure that. Ever.
12:48 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Steven Brown
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
Exactly. They're brainwashed and dearly holding onto their tribal group think. These dupes can never be reached...they're too far gone.
06:14 PM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}