Christopher Bouzy
A
There are people on Twitter stating we were trying to hide the security incident and didn't contact anyone. We literally emailed everyone, posted an announcement, and had a Pod about it all within hours of being notified.
06:51 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Incorrect. I didn't get an email from you, but I got one from HIBP saying my info was leaked. Not cool.
07:32 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
Nice job creating an account you never used just so you could pop in here today to spread bullshit.
07:45 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
I created a lot of accounts in different places in the post-Twitter diaspora because it wasn't clear where the future was heading.

But instead of attacking me, why don't you address the content of what I wrote? I never received an email from Spoutible on this, only HIBP.
07:48 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
Mainly because I only have your word that you never received an email, and have no reason to believe that you're acting in good faith. You haven't earned my trust.
07:50 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
And Spoutible has, after it was shown that they leaked a ton of info about its users? What about the person who replied to me also saying they didn't get an email?

And I don't care about earning your trust - my message wasn't even to you to begin with.
07:54 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
You mean the other completely unused account that just popped in today to "confirm" your story?

I'll place my trust in someone who has been level with me every step of the way over the past year, not some randoms who only show up to attack and spread disinformation.
08:03 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
It's not disinfo. I didn't get an email. You should be questioning @cbouzy on why he leaked everyone's info, not randomly attacking people who were impacted by their bad practices.
08:08 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
In response to Darren.
I don't need to "question" @cbouzy . I got the email and the first I heard of it was FROM HIM. He has consistently been transparent and honest.

Meanwhile here you are trying your best to point fingers and stir crap. Whatever.
09:40 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Araquiel Gaerwing.
Why didn't Spoutible force a password and 2FA reset for all affected accounts?
09:44 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
In response to Darren.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Did you need help understanding that you should do that without being forced?
11:04 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Araquiel Gaerwing.
Except people weren't notified of the leak, so they have no idea they should reset it. It should be done by the site itself.
11:07 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
So yeah I think we're all aware you're a troublemaking troll with no good intent whatsoever.
In response to Darren.
11:14 AM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}