Christopher Bouzy
A
Later today, we are releasing an update that will force everyone who didn't change their passwords to update their passwords. Password update instructions will be sent to the account owner's email or cell. If a hacker tries to use an old password, they will not be able to access the account.
10:27 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
hi @cbouzy , could you please add a "show" button on the password line for resetting. people with disabilities need it.

i had a hard time resetting because using UPPERCASE is hard for me, unless the all-caps is used. i couldn't tell which letter i capitalized for the new criteria.

thanks.
07:58 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Curtis Johnson
A
In response to Lynn Massie 💙.
I'm mostly on my desktop, this is what I do for passwords;
I open a NEW tab, type in new password, then copy and paste.
This also allows the "type password again" to match.
09:43 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Lynn Massie 💙.
Lynn
Depending on your computer/browser if you allow it the browser can generate a secure PW for you and save it. I use Apple & Safari it will generate a very complex PW and save it. I know Windows and Firefox will also do this.
Just a thought hope it helps
09:59 PM - Feb 07, 2024
HereForTHEEComments1
B
Hey Chris, I just saw this notice. I wasn't aware of a need for a password change. I just tried to change my password but I can't because it's not accepting my old password. Hoe can this be rectified?
11:51 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Phred
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I had to be logged out of the app. Log out is on the left menu under the circle with the 3 dots on my device. Does that help?
12:51 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Becky Helton
A
I've never received an email from Spoutible. Twice, when I put in a help ticket, I got an auto reply, but in neither case did I get a reply; one of those was about not getting the notice about the security breach. Yes I checked my spam folder, & the 2nd address I might have used. It's kinda weird.
11:43 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Peter Linton
A
Okay. I'm ready.
11:24 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
We really need to get an email/notification when our passwords are changed. I know I would appreciate a notification and hope it's in the plans.
10:54 AM - Feb 07, 2024

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I'm assuming, between now and then, we can just go ahead and change our passwords on our own? Or should we now wait?
10:31 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Klobby L
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
I think he's saying go ahead. Don't forget to change your 2FA as well!
10:33 AM - Feb 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}