Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
IMO, some responses to you are obnoxious. Ignore them. I totally agree that we need to help Biden see that he needs to do more. I have noticed people here can be vicious if they don't like your opinion.
In response to Drew Milroy.
06:28 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
Mr. Biden isn't a king; he can't act unilaterally, like TFG wants to do. He also isn't the PM of Israel, so he can't just stop the attacks. He's doing everything he can legally do to help with aid, but he's being stymied, not by Congress as a whole, but by the R's in said Congress.
08:58 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Tim Graf.
There's no reason swear undying fealty to Biden now, 8 months before the election. Now is the time concerns to be aired by voters, and responded to by the admin. If you demand silence and compliance, those concerns will only fester into resentment and lack of enthusiasm later
09:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Owl Pacino
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
The only way for Biden to do more is to give him back a majority in the House and a stronger majority in the Senate.
06:55 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Owl Pacino.
Sorry--don't agree in terms of Gaza. Many countries have stood for a ceasefire but Biden has so far politically choosen Israel. Supporting the continued bombing is wrong IMO.
07:43 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}