Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
My Silent Generation aunt, at her 80 birthday party today asked me why the DNC isn't putting up another candidate. She is a lifelong Dem. These conversations are happening across the country.
07:32 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
In response to Hobo Poet.
Just how white is your aunt?

1. He is a very good president with tons of amazing accomplishments after taking over a fed govt in shambles

2. He's a 1st term incumbent

3. He has an eminently qualified VP

4. Anyone else would lose to Trump

ANYONE ELSE WOULD LOSE TO TRUMP!
07:58 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
As white as you, except she has been working poor her whole life & raised by immigrants. She also fought for basic economic and healthcare rights to see them stripped away. So I'll tell her that, another white man thinks that her concerns aren't something she should worry her pretty head over.
08:06 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
And throwing the election to a fascist would help her?

But do go on and ignore everything else I wrote.
08:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I don't need to acknowledge your opinion. You aren't seeing the point. These are real fears and questions that voters have. If they aren't addressed, we are looking at a repeat of 2016. The DNC was blindsided, we need that not to happen again.
08:16 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Maxwell Mercy
A
Who do you want me to vote for
08:32 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
It doesn't matter who I want you to vote for. It doesn't matter who you want me to vote for. It matters who can convince the most people to get to the polls. And ignoring concerns, shouting down valid questions, and bullying aren't the way.
In response to Maxwell Mercy.
08:36 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}