Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
My Silent Generation aunt, at her 80 birthday party today asked me why the DNC isn't putting up another candidate. She is a lifelong Dem. These conversations are happening across the country.
07:32 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Participation Trophy Wife
A
In response to Hobo Poet.
President Biden is the incumbent. There have not been any serious challengers, unless you think Williamson or whoever that congressman is are serious challengers. They are not.

The incumbent president is *always* the nominee, unless that person decides not to run again. It is his choice.

Grow up.
07:46 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
Sure, I'll tell my 80 year old aunt to grow up. That attitude should really get her not to be concerned about the person of her generation that she's expected to vote for. 🙄
07:49 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
So, you're a willing victim to a White woman's tears. Got it. SMDH. Your aunt is the problem, NOT the Democrats. Focus on HER, not the Dems.

But no, you'd rather whine helplessly and say it's someone else's problem to deal with, not yours.
08:59 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Jeff Pilchard.
It's not just my aunt, and if you don't have the capacity to understand that, than you are in for a rough election year.
09:01 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Ah-ha. So you actually DIDN'T do anything to try to change her mind. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. You come on here to whine and complain about the Democrats while doing NOTHING to aid them, and then get snarky with people pointing out YOUR shortcomings.

GFY.
09:06 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Like so many straight White men, you'd rather have someone else do the hard work--your know, Black people, gay people, women--while you sit around bitching and moaning. Your are obviously not willing to invest one iota of whatever attachment you have with this woman to try to change her mind. GFC.
09:08 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I bet you could change her mind. Talking down to her, insulting her, and gaslighting her about her fears surrounding a person of her generation who is clearly declining.

I wouldn't do that. I listen and use that as a measure of conversations that happen at kitchen tables across the country.
09:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ground Control
A
Keep talking this shit and your stay here will be short.
09:44 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
We've been here for the same amount of time.
In response to Ground Control.
09:49 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ground Control
A
Then you've even LESS excuse for your shit. This ain't the dead bird and you ain't the boss.
10:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}