Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
9Gen
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Because you refusing to see folks as they are means you refuse to see diversity in the human race & when you refuse to *see* diversity in the human race, you're refusing to see that you're not capable of empathy. If you don't *see* them, you can't advocate for the challenges they face.
10:50 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to 9Gen.
Never said I did not see. I choose to see the human being 1st.
10:53 AM - Mar 06, 2024
9Gen
A
It can't stop there. You must learn to see the challenges and the hate. If you can't do that, you're not really seeing whole human beings. It's not difficult but it can be uncomfortable. Discomfort is a gift that allows us to grow.
10:59 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to 9Gen.
We can end your lecture here. You have no idea what I have seen or the battles I have fought for others equal rights. Peace.
11:04 AM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Connie.
Yes lectured. The soap boxes came out so fast, I know there are splinters. None of this is new and neither am I ignorant of the issues. I STILL choose to see people as human first.
12:01 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
Are you suggesting that our identities, whether sexuality, race, or anything else have no connection to our humanity? Yes, we are all human--but that does not mean that we are all the same. To embrace someone as human means to embrace them as a whole being made up of all sorts of identities.
12:37 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
I "suggested" nothing of the sort. I said what I said and it's not rocket science.
12:39 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
I'm really trying to understand what you are saying. What is a human being in your definition? I'm not trying to be critical.

A dog is a dog, except that there are multiple breeds of dogs. How are humans different? We are another biological species with diversity built-in, aren't we?
12:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}