Phred
A
My ads are absolutely fabulous! I’ve got them personalized thanks to McCrispy @Topher_Ruggles . I’ve clicked on a few that have absolutely intrigued me such as the VanGogh exhibit. And this is the quality of ad I’m seeing. If you are in the Houston area, check out this exhibit of artists.
10:00 AM - Mar 13, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Phred.
Spoutible is currently the best ad experience of any site I visit. YouTube still holding the gold medal as the worst, and I mostly just watch cooking and train videos.
10:03 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Dawn Campbell
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
Maybe because I mostly use YouTube while not signed in but those awful “PragerU” ads…ugh.
11:03 AM - Mar 13, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Dawn Campbell.
Prager must be making sizeable revenue based upon their continued ad buy and placement. There are lessons to learned in what they do, as part of opposition research, but I'm reluctant to click on them to further that revenue stream.
11:07 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Dawn Campbell
A
Part of me wonders if this is part of the GOP outreach to Black folks lol because their ads usually pop up whenever I am watching any African-diasporic culturally relevant content. It’s very off putting. I wonder about its effect on those unaware of the motives of this organization though.
11:26 AM - Mar 13, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Dawn Campbell.
Absolutely. What you've observed highlights how effective it is.
11:27 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Dawn Campbell
A
Their ads (I generally try to skip after about 30 seconds) used to be aggressively right-wing but the last one I saw was deceptively soft focus, featuring two sisters who started their own lip balm brand. Seemingly innocuous, to lure the unsuspecting, I assumed.
11:32 AM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}