Christopher Bouzy
A
The Telegraph claims I stoked the conspiracy theory fires by questioning Kate's appearance. Sorry, but she does look different in both photos.🤷🏾‍♂️
04:01 PM - Mar 19, 2024
FamilleSussex
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Le monde entier se pose la question suite aux mensonges et inventions de cette famille royale. Comment croire en plus cette paparazade organisée délibérément préparée pour faire les rumeurs déjà existantes. Ont ne peut que se poser la question. Si elle voulait de longues vacances, fallait le dire.
03:21 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
You get big time cookies for this level of snark.
01:21 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
I don't understand the divorce part of it... mistress I can understand.
Kate has been in training to be queen. She has given birth to the next heirs..
Why would she allow a divorce when she & the kids could just ignore William & keep with the plan?
I can understand possible spouse abuse happened 👀
07:24 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Kat Schneider.
This family has a history of killing women they don't want around anymore. Not a joke.
01:23 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Blair Houghton
A
I would never peg the lady in the car as Kate. If that's her it's by far the worst photo of her ever. The walking lady may not be her but is a really good double if not.
06:50 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Jimmy Hart
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
Everybody please STOP. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THIS FOOLISHNESS IN THE AGE OF 4K VIDEO AND HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS. WHAT ARE WE EVEN DOING? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
08:25 PM - Mar 19, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
Hello, Telegraph! While you are lurking, you might want to write a story about all the great new features on this platform.
Or... keep printing nonsense.
Your choice.
06:41 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Blair Houghton
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
They're currently doing damage control on their support for Brexit. The nonsense will continue until 21st century English is unreadable to their subscribers.
06:53 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Yvette MT
A
Where’s all the paparazzi? They’re publishing these sketchy, grainy, fuzzy photos & videos? Then getting all indignant? It’s just too weird. They literally have British media at their beck & call. Whatever is going on will eventually come out.
05:12 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
Even if it is her from different angles, the point still stands that she was smiling, moving briskly, and seeming in very good health so why hasn't she resumed duties?
04:57 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Archie Leach
A
Bouzy is just speaking truth. Pic by brick wall isn't her. Doesn't look like her at all. Jawline is too narrow. Unless she had her jawbone sawed through and narrowed, it ain't her.
04:53 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Harry John McFadden
A
I thought that immediately about both pics...that ain't her.
04:41 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Liney
A
Don’t give up @cbouzy !
04:29 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Noisefree
A
You're saying what they're thinking.
04:22 PM - Mar 19, 2024
H O
A
Hahaha the Telegraph is simply looking for ways to continue amplifying through situation. They can always ignore.
04:16 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Phred
A
It is disturbing to think what monarchies are capable of doing to suppress members. Didn't they withhold Meghan's passport and credit cards? I'd hate to think what they'd do to the mother of the children in direct line of the throne if she disagreed. Does Kate have anyone at this point to help her?
04:16 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to Phred.
They did horrible things to Diana, she gave birth to two possible heirs. Charles was in the middle of that. They should contact Monaco, they did it so well. Chuck & Bill lack what Harry has.
08:26 PM - Mar 19, 2024
eanybean
A
The Telegraph is a right wing establishment mouthpiece. For sure they will go to bat for the BRF, no matter how tenuous their footing. They are steeped in class culture.
04:12 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
Neither picture looks like her
04:10 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Dréa25
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
Especially that last one. Geesh!
04:12 PM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}