Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Had a conversation that made me wonder...what are your comfort shows? Ones you tend to rewatch?

I am strictly shows that tend to be lighter, comedies largely.

What do you like? Dramas? Murders? Comedies? Reality?
10:35 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Mike Yenco
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
It's funny, but lately my comfort shows are actually rewatching shows I like in the form of reaction videos on YouTube so I can virtually re-watch with others who have never seen the shows. Shows like Doctor Who, Percy Jackson & The Olympians, Netflix Avatar The Last Airbender, Red Dwarf, etc.
04:33 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
That's fun!! Which Doctor Who eps do you show?

Oh and Red Dwarf?
In response to Mike Yenco.
04:39 PM - Mar 20, 2024 (Edited)
Mike Yenco
A
As for Red Dwarf, Gallifrey Gals and Shelma32 on YouTube are currently both doing reactions to that which have been fun to watch along. Gallifrey Gals just finished up season 6, Shelma is watching season 5.
04:52 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
OH fun!! I've never watched those kinds of things!
04:58 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Mike Yenco
A
Basically looking at the reactions on YouTube that are open-minded and enjoying the shows I like not all the videos proclaiming how terrible everything is and claiming everything is "woke" and needs to be canceled.
04:48 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Mike Yenco
A
There were also some other cool reactions being done on YouTube around the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary specials and the Christmas special that I watched that were awesome as well.
04:46 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Those eps were fabulous, I'm sure the reactions were great!
04:57 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Mike Yenco
A
I'm not creating reaction videos, just watching. For Doctor Who I'm currently enjoying the videos that Shelma32 and sesskasays on YouTube are doing. Shelma is still covering the 1st Doctor, Sesska is closing in on the end of the 4th Doctor currently.
04:45 PM - Mar 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}