Anne Lutz Fernandez
A
Unbelievable thread at Threads relating a customer experience via Enterprise car rental that helps illuminate why consumer sentiment is miserable even among people in good personal financial situations--being a consumer sucks.

https://www.threads.net/@m...
07:12 AM - Mar 26, 2024 (Edited)
Klobby L
A
In response to Anne Lutz Fernandez.
That was nuts
09:18 AM - Mar 26, 2024

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Sneaky Burrito
A
I had a similar experience with a Budget rental van when I moved from MO to GA. We spent half an allotted travel day in a gas station parking lot in western TN calling their help line & they wanted to send a tow truck from Asheville, NC? We ended up driving the broken down truck 20 mph down Hwy 41.
08:06 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
Did I mention I had a Rottweiler, a cat, a couple of hamsters, a 6 foot iguana, a small tortoise, 18 small birds, and a couple of fish in an Igloo cooler full of water during this whole ordeal.
11:21 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
As a professional in the travel world for the last 20 years.....never rent from Enterprise. Sixt and National have the best customer service, Alamo for a budget option.
08:03 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
Bookmarked this, thank you!! I saw it earlier, just realized I'd forgotten who you recommended and then saw it, PHEW.
10:17 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Jenny Leung
A
I was in Florida when I rented a car from Enterprise that had a slow tire leak. I was stranded on the side of the highway as it went flat and had to use AAA to put on the donut spare. Enterprise did nothing to help me.
07:48 AM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}