Phred
A
What is the craziest situation you’ve ever walked into completely unaware? Asking for a friend. Still trying to process.
06:48 PM - Apr 14, 2024

Only followers of this user (Aaron_kan_read) can see their posts

Dıanna
A
In response to Phred.
Not me, but a friend once was raising small kids solo & completely disconnected from the grapevine ... met a 2nd divorcée in recent weeks & helpfully suggested she connect with so-and-so¹, who was also going thru divorce.

¹She was responsible for both divorces 😳
08:44 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Vegawriters
A
In response to Phred.
Leaving my sister's apartment to find DEA and local police coming up the stairs, guns drawn, to raid her neighbor's home. We were hushed and walked down the stairs silently.
08:40 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Phred.
Had a manager at a store I was delivering to open the door to his office with a gun pointing between my eyes.
08:29 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
Also my friends once gave a ride to a guy we met at a party. I was in the backseat with this really scary man. After awhile he turns to me and says, "I like you, I'm gonna let you all live." Turns out he was the leader of the infamous Bandidos motorcycle gang, we crashed their party..
08:34 PM - Apr 14, 2024 (Edited)
Virginia Crochets and Stuff
A
In response to Phred.
I turned into an aisle of a store and saw the wife of a friend who was deployed with my husband at the time. I walked right up to them said Hi! very loudly then kept going.
That woman sent me dozens of texts, dozens. I answered none.
08:06 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Blanche Davidian
A
In response to Phred.
An old GF in the 80s shared a large apartment with 5 gay men. We came in one afternoon to find 2 of them in full clown drag having sex
07:52 PM - Apr 14, 2024

Only followers of this user (Aaron_kan_read) can see their posts

Cheryl Harrington
A
In response to Phred.
My 13 yr old was cleaning 2nd floor windows at my office (flat roof). Came back thru window yelling, "I am!". Tells me there's a cop yelling at him to get down. I took stairs in front of him, met cop with gun pointed at us. Still can't believe the first words out of my mouth were, "put that down!"😨
07:42 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Virginia Crochets and Stuff
A
In response to Cheryl Harrington.
!!!!! Poor kid, must have scared the bejesus out of him until Mom yelled at the cop! 🔥
07:53 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to Cheryl Harrington.
In the MOM voice 😳
How frightening!
08:39 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Phred.
I went to a coworker's house to do his wife's hair.
1-He didn't tell me she had the same braids for over a year, AKA dreadlocks. It took me all day just to detangle that mess.
2-They were feuding with their neighbors & my coworker GRABS HIS GUN, runs outside & shoots in the air. That's when I left.
07:24 PM - Apr 14, 2024
raised by wölves
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Yikes. 😳
07:30 PM - Apr 14, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Phred.
ran out of gas in the middle of the night in a nowhere hamlet.
dude at the bar says no problem, bill has gas; i’ll walk you over.
as dude is banging on bill’s door, we see what is presumably bill in the kitchen window, engaged in sexual intercourse atop the sink.
bad outcomes seemed suddenly likely.
07:23 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Phred.
I was walking my dogs and got two blocks from my house when a SWAT team comes up the other end of the block and then behind me, being told to get down and stay where I’m at while they raided a house down the block.
07:19 PM - Apr 14, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Phred.
Went to my weed dealers house for a bag and he and his wife were fighting like Jerry Springer fighting. She threw all his shit out on the yard and was DESTROYING her own house. She was grabbing shit from the fridge and pouring it all over and trying to set shit on fire.

man I just wanted a dub
06:53 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Char
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Whoa. WTF. That's bananas!
07:08 PM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}