ALIS ITLATOL
A
I didn't know this. THANK YOU !!! 💖🔥
BLS Is tired of the BS @Woke_Wokity_Woke
I do this too. Another benefit is that the junk mailer removes you from their list. 👍️
08:42 PM - Apr 22, 2024
10:11 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
I have also marked an unopened envelope “refused” and put it back in the mail. Need to check if that still does what I hope (make them pay return postage)
12:48 PM - Apr 23, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
I used to do that too, until my Post Mistress told me that their regs say for USPS to just put it in the trash & she said it is up to us to get the companies etc... to stop sending us their chit.

well, we all know how useless & time sucking that is.
In response to Susan A. Kitchens.
01:04 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
The subtle but persistent hell that is direct mail. Both snail mail & email.

I was born in a year ending in 9 (which is next to 0 on keyboard). I’ve been getting mail for senior-related matters about 9 years before I’m eligible and where oh where is the master database where THAT typo occurred?
01:13 PM - Apr 23, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
it gets worse when you do reach the designated age.
I also get occasional junk mail for the person that had my rural mail box 30+ yrs ago 😂🙄

P.O. knows that person isn't registered to get mail at my box -"not at this address, return to sender, calling the companies, DEAD ?etc "
01:20 PM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
Lil
A
I can always tell when marketers got their list from Trans Union, because that oh so accurate credit reporting company insists I have a middle initial that I do not, in fact, have. They refuse to remove it.
01:22 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}