Mary Locker
A
I believe this evil was part of the reason a library volunteer, a woman I mistakenly assumed to be well read and informed, nearly foamed at the mouth when she saw my Hillary campaign buttons when I was at a used book sale. She literally shouted at me for supporting "that woman, a proven criminal".
Ronald Alexander @djchefron
Every time you checked out at the grocery store this was right there influencing you. Now you tell me about the MORON in collusion with Pecker didn't influence people's decisions in 2016. Not a crime in itself but part of election interference that is the heart of the trial
02:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
02:21 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Mary Locker.
I remember talking with one Democrat mind you who was blaming Hillary for what Bill did. I was like WTF
02:24 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
Misogyny ran rampant from many, regardless of party or gender. Strong, smart, capable and proven women stir up such fear among a wide cross-section of people. We lost so much when the election was stolen from her. The Enquirer and Fox have much to answer for. I wish they could be held accountable
In response to Ronald Alexander.
03:00 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Mary Locker.
They will do what they do, which is to spread lies and misinformation but the problem is when the rest of the respectable MSM amplify the lies and misinformation. The NYTs might as well print "Batboy marries lizard girl" stories and it would be no difference from what they do to legitimize the BS
03:04 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I agree. The corruption of our "free press" and the degradation of trustable journalism is a terrible loss and a danger to our democracy.
03:14 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}