Mary Locker
A
I believe this evil was part of the reason a library volunteer, a woman I mistakenly assumed to be well read and informed, nearly foamed at the mouth when she saw my Hillary campaign buttons when I was at a used book sale. She literally shouted at me for supporting "that woman, a proven criminal".
Ronald Alexander @djchefron
Every time you checked out at the grocery store this was right there influencing you. Now you tell me about the MORON in collusion with Pecker didn't influence people's decisions in 2016. Not a crime in itself but part of election interference that is the heart of the trial
02:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
02:21 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Mary Locker.
It turns out that massive influence campaigns can actually have a massive influence.
This along with hack-and-leak, social media disinformation, and other planned (Russian assisted) tactics made Trump president.
03:50 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Jean Lake
B
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
They're telling the corrupt truth. How desensitized can a group of people be?
04:02 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
I was devastated to learn how many people were susceptible to the propaganda. Every single person close to me was absolutely onto what a criminal and conman the orange hategoblin was.
05:52 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elizabeth Wilkinson
A
Omg, that’s crazy.
03:07 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Elizabeth Wilkinson.
Crazy and so sad.
03:15 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elizabeth Wilkinson
A
I didn’t think anyone actually believed that nonsense. I guess I was wrong.
02:51 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Elizabeth Wilkinson.
I was SO wrong. And flabbergasted. I learned a lot about my own bias that a clearly educated woman wouldn't be susceptible to (or practice) rank misogyny. I reasoned that if someone READS, they would also have LEARNED and would know better. My bad. Women hating on women really bothers me.
03:12 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
I remember talking with one Democrat mind you who was blaming Hillary for what Bill did. I was like WTF
02:24 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elizabeth Wilkinson
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I remember a few people blaming Hillary.
02:46 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Misogyny ran rampant from many, regardless of party or gender. Strong, smart, capable and proven women stir up such fear among a wide cross-section of people. We lost so much when the election was stolen from her. The Enquirer and Fox have much to answer for. I wish they could be held accountable
03:00 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}