Charlotte Clymer
A
Nothing matters more than stopping Trump this November. Every progressive cause, every progressive conviction, every progressive goal you have will fare many, many times worse under Trump. Our definitive purpose right now should be reelecting President Biden.
10:41 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Nasos Alaiskas
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
if Biden loses, which I see as difficult now, it will be the end of the alliance of the West, as it was dissolved during the Trump administration, especially after Brexit, all under the guidance of the neo-Nazi axis Russia, China, Iran, with Trump as the front executive hand
03:22 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I'm beginning to worry that fascism has marched so far into law enforcement and popular culture, that it won't matter who gets elected.
08:07 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Leta (she/her) is in Varied States of….
A
05:38 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Susan McBride
A
10:55 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Jess Huffman
A
You are 100% correct, of course. I hope soon after we can take our focus off the individual and begin to work on the conditions & beliefs causing 70+million people to vote for - literally choose - what he represents. I feel that is the real problem.
09:11 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
Yes! Stopping the Transphobic Criminal Douche is the most important thing everyone in this country can do.
07:54 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
Please continue to amplify this important message.
07:09 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Susan L
A
I hope that young people like you who have such great and varied life experience can convince other young people who seem to lack some perspective for what this moment is requiring of us all can help them make the right decision come election day. I hear a lot about protest votes. It scares me.
11:45 PM - Apr 23, 2024
CPfromCA
A
In response to Susan L.
Yes.
Because protest votes in 2000 (for Nader) brought us George W Bush & protest votes in 2016 (for Stein, Johnson) brought us Chump.

One more election like that & folks will protest vote us all out of the right to vote for anything. Orange madman is stating he'll be a dictator Day 1.
04:53 AM - Apr 24, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
11:43 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Diogenes Wept
A
I read a blip by Olivia Juliana wherein she explained, quite eloquently, the lostness of the young progressives: They've never experienced a stable democracy. They don't know what it is to have power ceded peacefully. For more than 240 years, we have passed power unto power, until 45 Y'all.
11:28 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Owl Pacino
A
How about: every progressive goal will fare many times better under Biden....
10:52 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}