Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

randy gold
B
Do ALL men, cis-hets and wp do those things? Probably no. So to avoid the response, why not just say truth right off the bat.
eg. Here's a thing that some (or many) (or most) men, cis-hets or wp do that's problematic. then the response can focus on the problematic thing that you are identifying.
06:54 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Jack Mcgraw
A
In response to randy gold.
If it doesn't apply to you, just listen.

There is no requirement to reply to every spout.
09:41 AM - May 01, 2024
Dan Henry
A
That's not how anything at all works. Not in any rational discussion or any normal conversation.

Unless the topic is men, I guess.
12:46 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
Guilty conscience, huh. That's the only reason for this spout – that you are one of those men, cishet people, & white people who uses your privilege to abuse others.
09:07 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Virginia Crochets and Stuff
A
If I say I like cake, do I need to explain that I wouldn’t like stale cake or moldy cake? Some things are obvious when making a generic statement. You don’t need addendums and asking for them means that the parts that you should be paying attention to have gotten lost in your pedantry.
07:35 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
This is an excellent thread you may find informative https://spoutible.com/thread/30905569
07:29 PM - Apr 29, 2024
randy gold
B
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
Thank you. I get that I screwed up. Starting to get it. Thanks for the one kind response.
07:38 PM - Apr 29, 2024
ميجان the Librarian
A
You just freaking made their point!

Ever heard the expression, “if it doesn’t apply, let it fly?

Stop with the “not all”ing.
07:18 PM - Apr 29, 2024
MetälmikE left, too
A
Fuck off, Randy
07:14 PM - Apr 29, 2024
randy gold
B
In response to MetälmikE left, too.
nice.
07:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Milla Mélomane
A
Maybe you should develop the emotional maturity to scroll by things that don't apply to you personally, rather than trying to dictate how others should phrase them so you won't get your butt hurt. Or maybe you suspect the shoe DOES fit, but you are upset because you don't WANT to do better yourself.
07:13 PM - Apr 29, 2024
RA
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
The thing is, they clearly do apply. 🥴
07:15 PM - Apr 29, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
Dude. If you think that the concerns of women/LGBTQ/BBIMP don’t apply to you, it’s totally fine to remain silent. Otherwise you are man/cis-straight/white-splaining someone else’s lived experience
07:12 PM - Apr 29, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Ground Control
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
That you have to put up with this BS on the regular from the people I have a misfortune of sharing a gender, skin color and sexual orientation with is just...
09:10 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Ellen Leigh
A
Here's a thing most men do that's problematic: Getting offended at every damned criticism that is aimed at you. Instead of getting offended, learn something and do better. I and every other woman is sick of your shit. Apologize for your shitty ass attitude and do better.
07:08 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Oh, look, a straight White guy telling women and minorities how they should act. Never seen that before . . .

/sarcasm
07:00 PM - Apr 29, 2024
randy gold
B
In response to Jeff Pilchard.
i didn't tell anyone to do anything. Her spout indicated that she had a problem with people responding a way she didn't like. I only gave a suggestion. Are straight white guys (who happen to actually sympathize with what women and minorities go through) not allowed to speak on this site anymore?
07:12 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}