Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
You have the power to make your timeline whatever you want it be. You don't like politics then do not follow accounts that are political. BUT do not suggest to the rest of us that are in a race to save our Republic from Fascism what to spout. For 99% of us social media is the only platform we have.
09:03 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
Wait, so we have simultaneous complaints that we talk about politics too much and not enough??!
12:32 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Seems to be the case on some days
07:09 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Faith
A
If I #follow someone, I do so because they #spout , and #echo more than enough, of what I want to see in my #timeline .

I never follow to be followed back, because they may not want my #spouts , and #echos in their timeline.

It is all about their spouts, not mine. https://spoutible.com/thre...
12:10 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Faith.
I agree with you. We should all build our timeline the way we want. I do not ever expect someone to follow back. I also follow for the content that account is putting out. I am humbled by the # of people that have followed me and am grateful for them.
12:20 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
12:00 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
For me zero sports is what I want to see. I know nothing about professional team sports & want to know less. Do I get to tell him to stop posting about (ugh) sports?
11:39 AM - Apr 20, 2023
ML Hart
A
Thanks for this - exactly my thoughts.
Love the activism, trust that more artists, musicians, historians will find their way here.
But lots of sports, funny stories, personal oversharing, quizzes? that's why I don't go on Fuckerberg's Facebook any more.
11:14 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Penny
A
In response to ML Hart.
Fuckerberg's Fascbook....
11:34 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Missy McMurray
A
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
10:51 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Sean Evans
A
Exactly!
09:38 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Percy Thee Dog
A
I came here hoping for engagement w/both politics & interests. It’s been disappointing, mostly bc most seem pretty aligned here (albeit different approaches), so I’d love to find folks here to engage with in cooking, baking, thirst and other things but it’s just not catching. Maybe I’m just boring.
09:26 AM - Apr 20, 2023
N N
A
In response to Percy Thee Dog.
I have found many people interested in cooking. Go to Explore, search under hashtag and enter #cooking , you will find loads of spouts. Try
#pastry #Food #SpoutibleCooks #SpoutibleBakes
#SpoutibleCooks hashtag is very active. Share pics, recipes etc, & reply to those that interest you. 🙋‍♀️🥞🥖🧁
02:12 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Percy Thee Dog.
Not sure which thirsts you have in mind, but I regularly see spouts about beer, bourbon, etc

Use the search function on the Explore page to find them
02:19 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Josol
A
Sadly we are in crisis mode on so many issues. I wish I could just ignore it- but I can’t. This is a terrific platform to bring together- young and old and help make this country the great country it should be. Too many apathetic voters. We must motivate them somehow and this is a starting point.
09:10 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Josol.
Your are right, apathy is what got us to where we are. Awareness and a loud voice is what is going to save us.
09:14 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
Don’t know how I missed you, Jay, but so happy I found you! #followed
09:06 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
Thanks and I am happy to meet you. Followed back!
09:16 AM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}