Bethanne Patrick
A
Some of you here might already know about #FridayReads from other social-media posts.

But did you know I dreamed up the hashtag back in 2009? It's true! Love that it's now free range.

Here's my first #FridayReads spout. What are YOU reading? I just finished BEWARE THE WOMAN by Megan Abbott.
07:36 AM - Apr 28, 2023
NurseNinaPA
A
In response to Bethanne Patrick.
I just finished reading "The Light through the Leaves" by Glendy Vanderah, and "One for the Blackbird, One for the Crow" by Olivia Hawker, this week. Both GREAT reads!
Next on the TBR list is "The Stationery Shop" by Marjan Kamali.
Happy reading to all! #FridayReads
02:43 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
#FridayReads
I am reading "The House Is on Fire"
by Rachel Beanland
03:42 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Deb Montague
A
Time Lord by Clark Blaise. It's a discussion of events leading up to the decision to make Greenwich the mean time for the world. That story, of itself, is rather boring. There's a lot of philosophizing about how we use time.
03:31 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Bookworm4life
A
Us Against You by Fredrik Backman
03:27 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
I'm in the middle of SCYTHE, a YA trilogy by Neal Shusterman about a post-death society that creates a guild of death-wielders for population control. Intriguing premise, great characters featuring 2 teen apprentices. #FridayReads #books
03:29 PM - Apr 29, 2023 (Edited)
Vicki Ziegler
A
Here is what I'm reading, this Friday and heading into the weekend: https://spoutible.com/thre...
06:12 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Sue Kelso
A
Just started the new Dennis Lehane Small Mercies. I love the way he writes. #FridayReads
09:14 AM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)
Becky Helton
A
#FridayReads I'm reading Sarah Maclean's Rules of Scoundrels series, steamy feminist historical romance. Awesome books. I seem to be reading her series in reverse order because I read Hell's Belles first, then her other books while I'm awaiting the sequel to that.
08:30 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Bridge Snyder
A
#FridayReads will be spent finishing The Handy Nanny by K. Sterling #ksterling #Bookstagram #MMRomance #newrelease
08:15 AM - Apr 28, 2023
sr gillespie
A
Just started Mystic Tea by Rea Nolan Martin after finishing Dead Man's Bones by Susan Wittig Albert.
07:56 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Long Haul Voter - Tasha
A
Etched In Bone by Anne Bishop and Maus for the #ReadBannedBooks discussion
07:52 AM - Apr 28, 2023
DeeDee
A
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
07:50 AM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}