Christopher Bouzy
A
I was wrong; it took days.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
It's a well-respected magazine, and I am excited about it. Also, I am not worried about Bluesky because it will be just as toxic as Twitter within weeks. Jack didn't care before, and he doesn't care now. My issue is how certain individuals in the media are trying to play "kingmaker."
03:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023
07:15 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Dani V
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
And very thankful here on Thanksgiving that Spoutible is NOT like the others!
06:01 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Mary Becker
A
For starters GMA this morning. Not doing the research just throwing anything out to see what sticks.
01:20 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Sarah Daniel
A
There seems to be a misconception -- that you can only start something if you have loads of blaring trumpets announcing wonders, and some spectacular emperor as a figurehead shouting how wonderful he is. Maybe there is a better way!
10:53 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Later
A
I snuck onto Bloosky yesterday to check it out. It's a disaster. The community is structured to drown out all but the most popular voices.

On Spoutible, I've had instant engagement from dozens of people from day one. I feel that my voice is being heard. I don't know your secret is, but it works.
10:52 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
And it's not even open to the general public yet-just certain folks.

I guess those certain folks were a bunch of bigots & Nazis, hmmm?
10:45 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Love Light and Lincoln
A
We are thankful for your vision into action named #Spoutible @cbouzy . We had a bad feeling about Blue Sky, given Jack was involved and we just didn't trust what he was doing, given he remained friends with Musk. The hateful can have those sites, we're glad to be here, among such a good community.
08:05 PM - Apr 28, 2023
The Sleepy DonFarter
A
And that seems to be a selling point to many people for some reason?

Whatever, between the awfulness and that incredibly sketchy ToS, I'm out.
08:02 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Matlock
A
It was the "let's change nothing about the system and see if we can't get a different result" of business decisions.
07:41 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
I honestly can’t understand why people are seemingly forgetting how long it took Jack to suspend trump. It took a damned insurrection. What makes people think that he will operate bluesky differently? I only made my Twitter account in September 2020, but I saw bullying and harassment go 1/2
07:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
unchecked under Dorsey’s watch from my day one there. 2/2
07:29 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
The insistence that any interesting story, any person of note, must fit some formulaic template, is absurd. That's not journalism, it's a marketing blurb with interchangeable keywords.

Can your bot-sentinel track algorithmic click-bait masquerading as news, then score "news" sites accordingly?
07:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Waterloo Tech News
A
We chose Spoutible over BlueSky simply because of Spoutible's focus on mitigating targeted harassment and mis/disinformation on it's platform. Please help us grow our audience by following us and echoing our Spouts. Thank you very much! We appreciate you all!
07:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)
NancD?
A
When is an app coming out? 😁
07:23 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Phred
A
In response to NancD?.
Soon my friend! Soon!
I’m practicing my patience. 🤣
09:26 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to NancD?.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:03 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
Pond scum always attracts low life animals.
07:22 PM - Apr 28, 2023
M Briatack
A
Dorsey opened the door for the environment that the bird app became, from day one. Hard pass on any thing he tries to do from this point on.
07:22 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Giordana
A
It was toxic at the "conception" stage because of the people involved.
07:16 PM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}