Jo Ellen Claus
A
In response to Tim Conrad.
I had to get approval from my advance chemistry teacher in order to take physics. He told me I didn't need to take the class because I was just going to be someone's wife or secretary. I wore him down, he signed the paper. I aced physics.
11:40 AM - May 06, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
You might go somewhere if you lost 20 pounds.
11:29 AM - May 06, 2023
Vito Michienzi
A
If gay people were to get married, then all of society would gradually whittle down to zero population because they can't pro-create.
She even made a chart on the board.
02:17 PM - May 05, 2023
Vito Michienzi
A
In response to Vito Michienzi.
It’s a big reason that as a Religion teacher in a Catholic School System, I hang a progress flag in my class.

No one should have to endure that level of ignorance.
02:27 PM - May 05, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
That may be tied with the tennis coach who let four players in a row who were ranked below me challenge me for my spot on the team without letting me challenge someone ahead of me in between, I lost all 4 matches and cried at school and later quit the team.
02:15 PM - May 05, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
Teacher assigned groups for taking a test, put me in with 3 failing students deliberately and said it was to "make me sweat a little bit" (I had top grade in class). Wouldn't let me correct the answers they got wrong. My mom had to go to the school and have a chat with him.
02:13 PM - May 05, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
Anyway thanks to my mom sticking up for me my grade was saved. I ended up going to an Ivy League college while the teacher ended up getting fired some years later for taking the track team to California for fun and calling in fake scores to the school (there was no meet).
02:14 PM - May 05, 2023
Sabine
A
when I was in junior high I held a presentation on Coriolis forces. I really figured it out, devised thought experiments and created a lot of graphics. My enthusiasm was devastated by my teachers comment: "Who made the presentation for you? You´re not intelligent enough to have done it yourself".
01:48 PM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}