dani
A
Apropos nothing at all, good/well-intentioned people need to be given the latitude to be wrong. To find out that they were wrong, and to learn from being wrong. The pile-on’s that happen when a good person makes a mistake aren’t helpful beyond when someone apologizes, when they’ve acknowledged it.
09:47 PM - May 24, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Hi Dani, after 60+ years living in the world we currently are there are no longer many things I know for certain but of those I do I know there is no shame in being wrong and even less in admitting it. Part of being a good person is the ability to say I was wrong and I am sorry. I've said it often.
In response to dani.
10:26 PM - May 24, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
💯
01:35 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Yvette
A
You know how they say you marry your parents? I kind of married my Mom. Neither my husband or my Mother can ever admit they’re wrong. I’m always the one who ends up apologizing. It’s just easier in the long term. I’m a Cancer ♋️ so I’m very sensitive to discord in my home. 🙄🤷‍♀️
01:29 PM - Jun 01, 2023
dani
A
Well that’s the thing isn’t it? It’s impossible to know everyone’s experience, and when you’re lucky enough to have someone tell you, you learn more. If there’s no space for people to learn, we’re doomed.
10:29 PM - May 24, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to dani.
Recent experiences have taught me that people have become too thin skinned. Constructive criticism and good intensions are taken as insults. Instead of a learning experience people get offended when you point out they are just wrong and can back it up. If I am wrong I hope it gets pointed out.
10:36 PM - May 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}