Charlotte Clymer
A
My advice to Target and every other company ahead of Pride Month: it is bad business to give into bigots.

https://charlotteclymer.su...
05:10 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
they aren't getting a second chance from me - they are canceled and will not get my business.

they may as well have said lgbtq ppl can exist but only quietly in the back. fuck that.

plus I just don't respect cowards who capitulate
05:12 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
From what I've seen it seems to be due to a bomb threat yeah? on that I cant really say much against unless I'm not fully understanding the situation yet
08:40 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Thetruemasterofgames.
yes they were very sure to say they did it out of fear for their employees safety.

that's literally how terrorism works - ovary tf up and stop giving into this garbage. I expected more from Target, that was my mistake.
08:55 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
Ovary up huh that's a new one honestly I feel like the appropriate move would of been to close down the store for abit and report to authorities the threat to investigate right now though I'm noticing coverage on these threats is very inconsistent on motive and perpetrator
09:23 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
PS the bomb threat came AFTER they capitulated further proving that these ppl were NEVER going to be happy so who gives a shit what they think?

now target lost the right and the left. sucks to suck.
09:27 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
I was getting contradicting info but yeah looks like and saw one that actually SHOWED the email either this is a rightwing sting, target needed a punlicity stunt or some idiot doesn't understand the reprecussions of making such a "scare"
09:41 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
they aren't real threats. which, btw, used to be a freaking crime. jobs are choices - if anyone felt unsafe they were free to quit. But giving in just tells all these assholes all they have to do is make threats to get their way.
09:26 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
Ye just found an article talking about the police part from the area right when you said this (was in middle of looking into and trying to gather info) I will say that people often cant afford to leave so I don't really agree with that part but the give in I agree doesn't work the current rightwing-
09:37 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}