Charlotte Clymer
A
My advice to Target and every other company ahead of Pride Month: it is bad business to give into bigots.

https://charlotteclymer.substack.com/p/what-target-needs-to-understand
05:10 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
they aren't getting a second chance from me - they are canceled and will not get my business.

they may as well have said lgbtq ppl can exist but only quietly in the back. fuck that.

plus I just don't respect cowards who capitulate
05:12 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
From what I've seen it seems to be due to a bomb threat yeah? on that I cant really say much against unless I'm not fully understanding the situation yet
08:40 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Thetruemasterofgames.
yes they were very sure to say they did it out of fear for their employees safety.

that's literally how terrorism works - ovary tf up and stop giving into this garbage. I expected more from Target, that was my mistake.
08:55 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
Ovary up huh that's a new one honestly I feel like the appropriate move would of been to close down the store for abit and report to authorities the threat to investigate right now though I'm noticing coverage on these threats is very inconsistent on motive and perpetrator
09:23 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
PS the bomb threat came AFTER they capitulated further proving that these ppl were NEVER going to be happy so who gives a shit what they think?

now target lost the right and the left. sucks to suck.
09:27 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
I was getting contradicting info but yeah looks like and saw one that actually SHOWED the email either this is a rightwing sting, target needed a punlicity stunt or some idiot doesn't understand the reprecussions of making such a "scare"
09:41 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
well there does seem to be a huge influx of ppl not understanding that 1A doesn't cover threats, which is both scary and stupid/annoying. This to me is no diff than yelling fire in a crowd - you can't do that.
09:49 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
Facts because freedom of speech keeps from prosecution on your ideas and words NOT of making actual disturbances and endangerment thats a separate charge people need to learn that on top of it being a terrible thing to do in the first place
09:53 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
whatever the motive now the right will most likely now see target as a martyr and use them and use any talk like this as "proof" of the "need to protect from the depraved" as they put it I forsee a very dangerous chain reaction from this going forward leading to further division and violence
09:41 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Right well I truly doubt this ends with a rainbow t-shirt. Target gave then an inch now they will make threats for every/any complaint.

society cannot work like this IDK what everyone is thinking. these ppl need to be arrested, what they are doing is in fact illegal.
09:50 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}