Only followers of this user (DataDawg) can see their posts

Ginnette Powell
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Oh my G-d
08:15 AM - Aug 14, 2023
John Roche
A
I taught at MSU for seven years. A former colleague just told me her daughter, a food service manager at a dorm there, was hiding with her staff when the cops came, pointed guns at them, and marched them out with hands on heads. How’s that for compassionate police work?
07:19 PM - Feb 14, 2023
J S
A
Our poor kids. I hope they ALL vote
07:04 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
In response to J S.
I hope we ALL vote. They'll do their part, but we can't just put it on their shoulders.
08:29 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Patricia Tracy
A
I can't imagine the agony of that kind of worry. I am so sorry you are both going this.
06:15 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Janice
A
Completely heartbreaking! I am so very sorry for what our young people have grown up with. This is a constant fear. There is NO excuse for our lack of care. I have literally begged my congress people...they don't give a damn. I will continue to try and make change for your son and everyone else.
04:53 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
I’m so sorry that you both had to go thru this along with all the other students and parents. We need as American voters to put our kids and teachers safety above everything else ! When will it become the priority instead of a way to divide us !!??
04:28 PM - Feb 14, 2023
VivaItalia
A
Thoughts, prayers, begging, wishing, hoping do not work.

VOTING WORKS.
04:25 PM - Feb 14, 2023
A Hayes
A
Your son's words are heartbreaking and important. It defies logic that as a society we allow this to go on and on.
04:18 PM - Feb 14, 2023
JudyT
A
The only answer I have for these young kids is VOTE. Research and VOTE. That's the only way to change things.
04:12 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Karan Rhodes
A
Your son is right! He shouldn't have to deal with this. The psychological trauma is real.
04:09 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Vanessa White
B
Yeah, the Republicans don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
03:54 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Didi B-Q
A
I read your son’s other tweets as well. It’s unconscionable the terror our country makes young people endure.

I am so sorry for what your son went through. My heart breaks for the victims, families, all affected.
03:25 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Dee E
A
So sorry and ANGRY that your son and millions of others in this country have to deal with this daily.
02:33 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Lisa Hibb
A
I kind of feel like, if we don’t DO something about this, it’s only a matter of time before every single one of us is personally touched and affected by a situation like this. It’s far too commonplace and only getting worse. My heart hurts for the disregard we have for actual life in this country.
02:31 PM - Feb 14, 2023
TenaciousMe
A
My heart goes out to you guys, his mom included, I’m so grateful and glad for you that he’s okay. Blessings and peace to all of you.
02:26 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
Thank you all for your kindness. It's helping me cope a little bit better.
01:02 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Carolyn
A
01:01 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
I can't imagine what you are both feeling right now. I'm so glad he is safe. Sending you all lots of love!💕
12:48 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Noreen
A
🫂
12:47 PM - Feb 14, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
I am so sorry your son and you have to go through this. Our country has lost its g-d d--n mind.
12:47 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Jennifer Jurik
A
I am so sorry your son had to experience this terrible event last night at their college. This post Columbine era is living out these mass shootings they’ve been prepped their whole lives for & it is horrifying. No child should feel unsafe at school/college. #itIStheGUNS So glad your child is safe.
12:42 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Melissa
A
There are millions of Americans that support strict gun legislation. But we cannot do it as long as the GOP continues to worship guns and use them in their culture war. I fear there will be no progress until the generation that was traumatized by these shootings comes of age & VOTES.
12:41 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
Just terrible that now more kids will walk around in fear because school gun crime is no longer 'somewhere else'.
12:36 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Margo Green
A
I'm just so grateful to know he's safe
12:30 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
I tearing up, I can't imagine and wish your son, you and your family tranquility in the storm, Namaste
12:26 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
No one should have to endure what your son experienced last night. I can only imagine how scared he and all who love him were as the situation developed. May he and his cohorts find the will to make the changes those before him couldn't.
11:54 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Jose Gonzalez
A
I know the relief, sadness and guilt you must be feeling. My youngest survived the MSD shooting, the 5th anniversary of which we are observing today. We must all (not just Gen Z) demand that our politicians work for us and not for the gun industry. I know many gun owners who feel the same way.
10:56 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
Thank you. I'm so sorry you and your youngest had to experience the MSD shooting! And I agree - it's the responsibility of all of us to change this.
11:04 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Joanie Bessey
A
I went to bed last night so worried about you and your son 😪. I'm so relieved that he is safe! Sending my love to you both ❤️
10:50 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
In response to Joanie Bessey.
Thank you.
10:51 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Borealis Dreams
A
I am sorry he is going through this, but glad he is safe. There was a time when events like this would have been unthinkable - truly not even imagined. The fact that it keeps happening now is indicative of a deep sickness in our society.
10:46 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
In response to Borealis Dreams.
And we have to figure out why so many have these mental health issues!

Is it chemicals in the air/food/water? Religious/political scare tactics? Were they not raised to have empathy? Etc.

I have no idea what the causes, or the fixes, could be.
06:59 AM - Feb 15, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}