Karen-Leigh Schmocker
A
03:36 PM - Jul 06, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Karen-Leigh Schmocker.
Posted yesterday, but now I reallyI think this account is a bot or a troll.

148 posts, virtually all memes about the US and they're from Canada, here since February, and NO REPLIES EVER. ZERO.

Please report as "other" if you think it's problematic too.
12:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Karen-Leigh Schmocker
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
Not a bot or a troll. Just liking shit that strikes me. Not posting much but some. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?
06:20 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Karen-Leigh Schmocker
A
Yes, a Canadian observer of American crazy because sooner or later Canada imports your crazy or big money in USA crosses into Canadian politics..so yeah, lots of memes. Not 'other' so clean your own doorstep and stop bitching about mine. Satisfied NOW with a RESPONSE.
06:23 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
This statement doesn't take into account the Dems in these states, but also the moderate Republicans who are not part of the far right extremists. It's this type of statement that will push those moderates and the independents in a different direction than wanted.
12:50 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I replied to this yesterday and will again today.

I live in a 💙 state and this insulting/disgusting post DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME OR ANYONE I KNOW! We work WITH our fellow 💙 resisters & respect/admire them for their commitment to democracy. You don't even live here! Nastiness not welcome or nice
08:40 PM - Jul 07, 2023 (Edited)
ecsbrooklyn
A
I'm not sure what the deal is with this account. Every post on their TL is a meme. They live in Canada, and almost all their posts are about the US. And this post denigrating the South has 51 replies, all critical. The OP hasn't responded to any of them or deleted the post.

Bot? Troll? Reported.
04:18 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Linda
A
Thanks for doing the legwork to find all that out for us. Saved me the trouble. I'm reporting them now, too, then blocking.
12:19 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Wow. This is beyond snobby – it's bigotry.
04:10 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
😳😳😳😳
😑Wait!!...What!?!?!?
My house, (and I love it!) is up on cinder blocks...I'm also newly retired. Just because one lives in a "red" state does not define them! There are many of us here that are blue, but the red out number us.
What you trying to say!?!? WTF😑😡
03:38 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Marsha in OR
A
In response to Ozark Individual.
🎯
04:08 PM - Jul 07, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
Red states stay red because of racism and gerrymandering and voter suppression. If you're talking to white/evangelical/racist/Republicans, say so. Because it's not Black voters or Democratic white voters doing this.
03:23 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Gavin Blair
A
I'd bet money this meme was written by a right-wing troll farm to drive the wedges deeper. And even if I lost that bet, divisive nonsense like this does not help any of us.
03:20 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
The bottom got cut off...

BTW: "Third world". A lot of white folx love to tell us how fucked up we are without acknowledging how *they* fucked us up by their colonial actions.

"I am here because you were there" holds a lot of weight for we diasporic folks living here.
06:25 AM - Jul 07, 2023 (Edited)
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
Counterpoint posted below. In pictorial form.

If not for the urban areas of my state, we'd be "red". (Theres a reason I put it in quotes). There but for the grace of God go I.

BTW: "Third world". A lot of white folx love to tell us how fucked up we are without acknowledging how *they
06:19 AM - Jul 07, 2023 (Edited)
Ell Pace
B
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
Not easy to just pick up and move hopefully non crazies will vote out the trash to live a better life.
08:39 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
Do you believe this helpful?

Because it isn't.

It shows a lack of knowledge, depth and concern for others.

Do better.
05:51 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
I live in a blue state. Don’t expect me to co-sign with the hatred that’s in that statement.
05:51 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Star Wars Cats
A
Solid Blue Stater here. To all my blue counterparts in red states, this is absolutely uncalled for & offensive to you and to me. I see and applaud your efforts to change your political leadership for the better. All of my political time & money is spent supporting you & your candidates. 💙
04:30 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Bev Turner
A
In response to Star Wars Cats.
Thank you. We see this all the time and it's really a slap in the face for those of us who volunteer to help make a change. Here in TN, we have almost a 90% GOP state legislature. It's not like we can wave a magic wand.
04:35 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Star Wars Cats.
Also, red states are likely heavily voter-suppressed/gerrymandered, meaning that not only do such posts ignore the Democrats in those states, and people (ie children, immigrants) who cannot legally vote, they also ignore how the actual numbers, and legitimize Republican efforts at disenfranchisement
05:26 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
If you are looking for a group here, don't open with hateful memes & nasty generalizations. Only minions sucking up to a bully believe it's okay to crap on anyone. Remember, both turds and cream float to the top; which one do you want to be? #bekind
04:29 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Catherine B
A
Please keep this divisive stuff off Spoutible. Leave it on Twitter and Facebook. Also, your Canadian so you don't really have a say in what goes on down here in the States.
04:22 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Catherine B.
I guess you don't believe in free speech
08:37 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
You don’t speak for blue states.

We unite to support each other.

There is no such thing as a solid blue state, the #GOPFacists are attacking everything everywhere.

#VoteBlue
04:16 PM - Jul 06, 2023
I don't need a "cure"
A
Wait. Why are you even posting this divisive and frankly judgmental crap? According to your profile. You are Canadian...also that bit about the third world reads as xenophobic tbh.
04:16 PM - Jul 06, 2023
hal
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
This user has posted only memes (with no alt text) and exactly zero replies. They may as well be a bot.
03:17 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Dwoodmom-Boomer for Biden
A
My red-state just sent 2 Democrats to Congress. MY STATE gave the Senate to the Democrats. Please apologize and delete this.
04:15 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
What the hell is this? You seriously posted this? You didn't think that doing so was terrible and rude? This is absolutely terrible and rude. What disrespect to the many people who live in red states who busts their asses to vote for worthy candidates but live within a corrupt system.
04:14 PM - Jul 06, 2023
André Ware
A
WE all have family, friends... & frankly just fellow Americans in these "red states". While some folks may buy into the MAGA/Republican nonsense, many more are being subjected to the evil of MAGA/Republican leadership/policies they don't support simply because of where they live.
04:14 PM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
Bev Turner
A
In response to André Ware.
Thank you Mr. Ware. This is just such a slap in our faces.
04:38 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
In response to André Ware.
Thank You for that!!
05:20 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I see what you were trying to say but…
I happen to live in a RED STATE. I am EDUCATED. I do have a JOB, and though our state is red, Oklahoma is the Land Inhabited by 39 Indigenous Tribes including the one my grandfather is from, so that is beyond disrespectful to this Native Land.RED STATE OR NOT.
04:12 PM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
Nikki Norman
A
Hi, ummm…red state democrat here. Kindly, go fuck yourself with an elbow shaped dildo dipped in jalapeño powder. ❤️
04:12 PM - Jul 06, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Nikki Norman.
🤭!
04:15 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
Seriously?

THIS Red State had GREAT Democratic candidates in 2020. (in the few races that even had a Dem candidate).

Not one dime from all those blue states helped their campaigns. No DNC money, just us lowly yokels out there stumping. And it was a damn good fight!

We'll try again 2024 💪💙
04:06 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Rebecca Mauk.
The DNC pulled almost completely out of Fl. Told me when I called the money was better spent elsewhere. State party sucks and disorganized. We are fighting an uphill battle alone.
04:09 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Beverly Stapleton
A
I see that you are getting the dragging you rightfully deserve.
04:02 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
Texas is ranked as the 9th largest economy among nations of the world by nominal GDP, ahead of Canada, South Korea, Russia, and Australia. In 2019, Texas had a median household income of $61,874.
04:00 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
You seem like an absolute delight.
Mr. Dunn
B
Fixed it?

"Dear GQP leadership of 'Red States'...."
DannyG
B
yep totally my fault though I’ve voted for every Democrat since Al Gore.
Trust Facts
A
In response to DannyG.
Longer for me. I'm 73 and have always voted blue.
04:01 PM - Jul 06, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
That’s not fair. Arizona was pretty red but enough blue folks and some red folks got sick and tired of MAGA and turned us purple. Don’t abandon folks in red states.
03:59 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
I feel like Texas is RIGHT THERE, too, and they probably aren't alone in states close to flipping at least purple. And really probably are already there but are gerrymandered and voter-suppressed to bits.
04:05 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:17 PM - Jul 07, 2023
MetälmikE left, too
A
I get what you're TRYING to say here but you are insulting millions of educated, working Americans who vote. And I love Canada but maybe stay in your lane, eh?
03:59 PM - Jul 06, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}