Christopher Bouzy
A
She started her spout with "Are we still using this website?" Then proceeded to call the users "deranged" for taking offense to her spout. The people here also have a very low tolerance for BS, it's literally why they are here.

FYI: Spoutible has interesting and relevant people active daily.
ToddDa @NewTodd
Congrats NIMBY first wavers:
Amanda Moore would have been a great get. She has an AMAZING story to share. But she has a very low tolerance for ignorance and dgaf
*Imo* THIS is Spoutible's biggest problem, and why it's nearly impossible to attract/keep new, interesting, relevant content creators.
03:58 AM - Aug 29, 2023
04:24 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Viata Chew
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Her and her sycophants are trash talking you and Spoutible over on twitter, so she's garbage there too.
11:18 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
It was a very odd way to promote your work...

Talk about not reading the room. She acted like this was the #DeadBird and responded accordingly.

If she returns, hopefully it will be with an appreciation that this is not #Xitter and not post, but it's own thing.
10:35 AM - Aug 29, 2023
L_Saki
A
Canadian in bio here, and I read her article even after seeing her other spouts. I’m not compelled to read more or to follow. Or to mute or to block really, just not interested.
10:25 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to L_Saki.
“Canadian in bio here” lol, I was going to follow just for that but it looks like I already do.
02:32 PM - Aug 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Clayton Haapala
A
Moore was free to either a) ignore the Spout, or b) try to spark discussion. She went with being insulting and parochial.
09:58 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Ves Lee
A
My only complain is GRADING I was change A until now , GRADE change to a B explain please.
09:37 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
What amazes me each time I see spouts like that is the nerve folks have. If the fun interaction on Spoutible isn't enough for these "content creators" then may they find someplace else to farm attention. We will continue to keep the social part of social media.
09:28 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Mike P
A
Kinda insulting for everyone here for this person to say that.
08:17 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Poor word choice isn't "BS". Is that the case with her spout? No idea. The piling on dynamic (unhelpfully, perhaps defensively, characterized as "deranged" by her) here is obvious though (as alluded to by Todd), with posing clarifying questions coming in way down the list of chosen options.
08:10 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
“Canada in bio, no one f-ing cares.”

Whatever else she said, that one does not get a pass from me, ever, and there’s no excuse for it.
08:24 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
The article was a fluff piece. There was nothing but name dropping in it. There was no content that one couldn't surmise from online sources. She wasted a year attending parties.

I'm glad she got out of her family's cult but...

What did Amanda Moore offer? Nothing but attention-seeking snark.
08:03 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Erik Siegrist
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
I found the piece pretty much the same as ones in the past that were about Milo, or Roosh V and his circle. We seem to get one every couple of years to "explain" the "new generation" of alt right assholes. Only the names and specific ways they were awful people had changed
08:40 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
Sounds like she FA&FO.

We don’t play that mess here.
07:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
💯
Spoutible holds people accountable. And that's why we are here. Lots and lots of people who don't agree with me and that I don't agree with.
We don't call each other names. We love the diversity and we enjoy learning
07:49 AM - Aug 29, 2023
MariMarina (she/her)
A
The OP should re-evaluate. Nobody who interacts to insult and belittle is amazing. She came here looking for negative attention and got it.

Spoutible is for people who DO give a fuck.
06:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
CB J
A
There once was a common characteristic with Journalists that they would let their reporting speak first and try real hard to not insult readers as a way of gaining interest in what they report but I guess those days are really over if a Nation writer is being this unreasonable
06:25 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Francy NOT Fancy
A
Who is she?
04:55 AM - Aug 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (mxmnull) can see their posts

Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs
A
Dishing out some early AM truth. Love it! 😊❤️
04:54 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
She was aggressive and toxic in response to anything other than unquestioning praise. Her undercover piece about the alt-right should be retitled to "Birds of a Feather Flock Together".
04:53 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Adam Desrosiers
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
right? @noturtlesoup17 had a total of like 3 or 4 interactions that didn't gush about her article and she went all 'this platform is deranged'.

nothing even happened. If she didn't clap back at everything she thought was not praise she'd probably have garnered a few friends today.
09:40 AM - Aug 29, 2023
NCFC Zine
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
She clearly didn’t understand that this isn’t Twitter.
01:30 PM - Aug 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (mxmnull) can see their posts

Deborah Conway
A
In response to Null (ze/zer).
😅🤣😂
07:45 AM - Aug 29, 2023
dani
A
In response to Null (ze/zer).
it was an awesome doodle. a doodle of legend.
09:10 AM - Aug 29, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}