Sometimes I just scratch my head in disbelief
Sorry this happened to you
11:02 PM - Dec 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (April_Sparkles) can see their posts

NorthCoast TerryMaryJoan
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Thank you for sharing 🕯🌱🌸🫶🏻
BiG new found love for you Canadian Spouties! Big joy, lively, kind and open hearted engagement, ribbing, Shenanigans!!!, raisin influencing, music, hot fruit abhorrence and all! Thank you! And keep it coming!
08:20 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
hugs!
03:11 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Susan Shirley
A
I’m so sorry that happened. I really hope people with issues will go away until they’ve found some way to be healthier.
02:55 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Mary Locker
A
Is it odd to tell people you've never met in person that you love them? Then I'm going full oddball. I love you and all the Canadians in our pod.
You are the welcoming committee.
You comfort the distressed.
You bring kindness, light and playful joy.
I'm so sorry some don't get that and hurt you.
02:54 PM - Sep 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Tricia
A
You are loved and appreciated. Here's some delicious Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Scones for your eyes to enjoy. 💖
12:04 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Debbie Blair
A
I also totally missed this. I am so very sorry this is happening, especially here on Spoutible. I enjoy this platform and hope these people learn a lesson and apologize. No one needs that shit.
11:56 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
Although I don’t like raisins, I love Canadians! Y’all are some of the best, funniest, caring people I’ve ever met. I too wish I could move there. We are grateful y’all are here making this place awesome. I’ll send my herd of cats to kick some ass if needed. Hope you have a better day today. 🤟🏼💙
11:51 AM - Sep 10, 2023
No
A
You are one of the most lovely humans on this platform. I hope you know that. The #RaisinMafia is a never ending source of entertainment for me. Thank you for your service.
11:30 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
Wow - I totally missed this and am sorry you were targeted. Had I seen it, I too would have come to your defense. We haven't engaged much, if at all, but I enjoy it when I run across the Canadian tomfoolery. It makes the place more interesting and fun.
11:13 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Mike C
A
I'm sorry this happened to you and I sincerely hope that no one leaves the platform. Our northern friends bring some levity to an unbalanced world. ✌
11:06 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Pamela Gee
A
I love and respect you and your compatriots.
Thank you for all that you bring and share here.
More accounts popping up to spew ugly snark and cruel, bitter criticism, like it's a sport. Just reading it in passing feels like a gut punch. I mute, block, report, and can learn to be a better ally
11:04 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
You have found your Raison d'être.
11:00 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
💛
10:51 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
That sucks, April. I’m sorry you are running into this. I love all the Canadians here. I have actually talked about the joy of our Canadian humor here when I try to tempt people to Spoutible.

Also, I love raisins. Oatmeal raisin cookies are a beloved Christmas food in my family.
10:46 AM - Sep 10, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
well, i have enough local BS goin on to deal with -
have seen yous talk canadian raisins but don't know abt it - so
"is ok to scroll on by" somebody's quote
here we fry bread w chokecherry sauce & prune or pululuu (plum) pie people
💖 ya April
10:43 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I didn’t even realize this was happening and wonder how I missed it. 😢 I’m so sorry, April.
10:41 AM - Sep 10, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
1) Canadians are constitutionally incapable of being less funny, kind, etc.
2) I'm so fucking sorry they targeted you. I didn't see it or I'd have jumped into the fray.
3) This place is amazing BECAUSE of people like you & the lack of tolerance for that BS
4) YOU'RE 1 of the reasons I stay here ♥️
10:35 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Trish
A
Wow, I missed all that. Who doesn’t like Canadians? You invented the perfect dessert - the Nanaimo bar - and I will be forever grateful. 😋
Janet aka April
A
April, I did not know this. It hurts. I love all the contributions my fellow Canadians have made here. Is that threatening to some people? Kace is right. That is on them. So many Americans have warmly welcomed us. They are great.
April, you are the best of us.💝 Raisins forever! We keep on.
10:33 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Sami Lee
A
Love you and all the Canadian contingent. I appreciate the joy and levity that can be found amongst all the heavy stuff, of which there is plenty. Keep doing you 🩵
10:26 AM - Sep 10, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
For every one of the trolls, there are more like me. I worked for a Canadian company from 2000-2005. They were actively helping to move myself and family to Canada when I landed a different gig. Still wonder to this day how things may have turned out if we had moved. Much love, stay strong!
10:25 AM - Sep 10, 2023
David James
A
Everybody has an asshole, unfortunately, some people seem to think that gives them the right to be one 🙁
10:25 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Aly C
A
I just love the Canadian contingent and interact with them regularly. I hope they all keep doing what they do.
I can’t understand why people don’t use that thing on their hand called a finger and keep scrolling if they don’t like what they see. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They need to stop the nastiness. Really. 🤨
10:17 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Julie Brannon
A
Those losers need to be reminded: "Those who stir the shitpot have to lick the spoon."
10:14 AM - Sep 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Mike P
A
How have I missed all this?
10:12 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Mike P.
I did too.
Josol
A
April, truly from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry this has happened. You are the heart of Spoutible- raisins and all! There is much love for you here- let it block out the negativity. I will always support my Canadian friends. Much love from a very, very proud “Honorary Canadian“. ❤️
10:10 AM - Sep 10, 2023
The Phantom.
A
There is a clear subset of users who base their happiness on others changing to accommodate their social preferences.

Fuck ‘em.

I don’t block those I disagree with. But I am quick to block those who object that I don’t agree with them properly.

You are a joy. Again, fuck ‘em.
10:09 AM - Sep 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}