Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
This is absolutely disgusting. Dirty old men.

😡
Black Intellect @Black_Intellect
Ex-Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6 https://www.theguardian.co...
02:25 PM - Sep 20, 2023
02:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Susan Bialas
A
I watched her testify before the Jan 6 committee. I have to say, my idea of her is tarnished now that she's apparently remained silent about the Rudy bombshell until she could write about it in a book. She's of their ilk. They have no compunction about going after their own. Esp when money's involve
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
02:43 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Gloria H
A
In response to Susan Bialas.
Your response to CH's not coming forward immediately when the creep groped her is misguided. I've known too many girls & women who took anywhere from a few months to a few decades to be able to share their stories about similar situations. She owes no one anything about why she waited.
05:08 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Trudi Miller
A
The Jan 6 committee was looking into the insurrection itself, not sexual assault or any other offences the garbage-eaters committed. We know they all have a ton of crimes stacked against them, let the right courts / venues deal with them.
04:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Trudi Miller
A
In response to Trudi Miller.
I also watched her testify. She was clearly nervous, perhaps even terrified that this sort of thing might come to light and she was not ready for it. From personal experience, there is a lot of shame and fear for assault victims.
04:33 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Knit Wit
A
She doesn't owe us her story no matter her politics. It's hers to keep or tell in whatever timeline and manner. Good for her making a dollar along the way. She might need it for security from the former guy's cult if he decides to complain about her
04:09 PM - Sep 20, 2023
9Gen
A
At what point, in your victim blaming, shame game, did you realize that Rudy the Rat was not the subject of the January 6th Commission?

Nothing is more despicable than women shaming other women who are victims of sexual assault because "they would have done things differently."
04:03 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Pamela
A
Wow. Bad take
04:03 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Niles403
A
Way H writes, she looked for support then had to save herself frm abuse of 2 coup ldrs amid active coup, or...a day w Y in it for wmn.
H was on 'their' side on a day they were giddy w/prospect of victory & still...
Good or ill, her testimony cldnt b abt groping. Let them sue now for her receipts.
03:38 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Liz Adams
A
A lot of assumptions in here. We have no idea of the pressures on her, and I'm grateful for her courage in stepping up brave!y, to testify, despite the cost. What she reveals now about other personal insults is entirely up to her, timing, details, everything.
03:36 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
Do you have any idea how vulnerable this person was in this situation?

Apparently not.

You blaming her rather than the perp is some next level victim blaming.
03:11 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
EW.

Blaming a victim for not speaking out about her abuse as though she owes YOU something is really seriously gross.

No one asked her a question that would have prompted this as a response. Her testimony was difficult enough, but you think she should have volunteered this?

This is not OK.
02:59 PM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}