Robyn Stewart
A
Not voting for Biden IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP.

It’s ridiculous that we have to keep saying this.🤬
Chet Sandberg @Chet
Peril might not be enough to make the left vote for Biden. We won’t vote for Trump, but that might be all you get.
09:35 AM - Sep 26, 2023
09:46 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
In response to Robyn Stewart.
You can keep saying it, but we remember 2016 when we told you Hillary wouldn’t get our votes. You laughed and said don’t let the door hit us in the ass. That’s when I finally realized liberalism was hopeless. A LOT of people who were default Dems found better options further left.
09:49 AM - Sep 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Chet Sandberg
B
I never voted for Trump. In 2020, I held my nose and voted for Biden even though I knew what he was. Not sure what I’ll do in 2024. Prior to 2016 I only voted for Democrats.
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
09:56 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
01:08 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Cheri B
A
If you "never voted for Trump," but didn't vote Dem; you voted for Trump.
01:07 PM - Sep 26, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
Why does voting for Biden make you hold your nose? In my case, I wasn't voting for Joe in the primary. My vote was going to Harris, until she bowed out before my state primary. When she joined the ticket, I wholeheartedly voted for Joe.
11:47 AM - Sep 26, 2023 (Edited)
Jim Plunkett
A
What is your problem with Biden?

JB's been the strongest leader against global authoritarianism/fascism in generations, and has passed the most substantive progressive legislation in many decades, against absolutist R opposition

Plus, any non-Biden vote is a vote for fascism

Srsly, what is it?
11:34 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
So let me get this straight, “You held your nose and voted for President Biden” who might I add is the most effective President of our time! And now you don’t know what you’ll do in the next election? Why don’t you say it out loud CHET! YOU’RE VOTING FOR THE ORANGE TURD!
11:33 AM - Sep 26, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Alicia Mendoza.
It's disturbing how some people have such little understanding of the workings of the U.S. election system. Third party voters foolishly believe they are voting for their principles, yet in reality, their vote is basically FOR the very thing, issue, or candidate they wanted to vote against.

#DUMB
11:19 PM - Sep 26, 2023
JustDee
A
Soooo you're voting for trump.
You're voting for the downfall of society.
You're voting for a dictator.
Gotcha.
11:03 AM - Sep 26, 2023
LH Grant
A
Hi Chet. We don't know each other, but I'm just a nice guy and like to help people. Including people who are seemingly helpless. Two pieces of advice:

1. Don't delete your acct at the other spot, you'll need it

2. Stop typing. Now. You aren't good at moving thoughts from brain to fingers

Welcome!
11:00 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
LOL. Biden's been one of the more progressive presidents we've ever had despite not being able to pass what he'd really like to through Congress. He's out there walking the picket line. But now you stop voting for Dems??
10:34 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Martini C
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I also think of how right wingers are going after American women's humanity with a vengeance.
10:41 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
He never voted for a Dem. The horseshoe people never do.
11:36 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
I think people need to look at the bigger picture at the time and not just two individuals to choose from. I don't think most realized what was on the line in 2016 (abortion/womens rights, LGBTQ+ rights, SCOTUS) but did see it in 2018 & 2020 once trumpster showed them what he really was.
10:28 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
I get what you are saying about wanting real change & frustrations with both parties but with trumpy in the mix as an option, it isn't the time to stand on the sidelines because trumpy is too much of a risk to our actual democracy. If we don't stand up & fight for The Constitution, we have nothing.
10:33 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
Even though you knew what Biden was? Please tell us what he was?
10:07 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Yeah, I’d like to know too.

Biden is doing a superb job & we must re-elect him if we don’t want to live under an authoritarian.

Chet’s take is arguably ruinous to our democracy. Get outta here with that BS.
10:28 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Right? Only one of the more progressive presidents ever...
10:37 AM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}