Christopher Bouzy
A
Some users are reporting they are only seeing their spouts on their timelines. We are unable to reproduce this error on our end, so we need some help. Screenshots would help.
08:13 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I figured out my password problem for logging in. It was too long for the app.

But I do not see my timeline or Explore on Chrome. I do see it on my phones chrome and in the app now.

Here is what happens on chrome.
08:08 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
08:09 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Charlie Mel
A
My timeline is completely blank.
My memory works, as does the texting part.
Sorry, I don’t know how to take a screen shot on my iPad.
11:06 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Charlie Mel
A
In response to Charlie Mel.
It shows all the icons, but only shows the GIF of the tail going down over, ,and over, AND over again
11:09 AM - Mar 09, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Charlie Mel.
What worked for me last night was clearing my cache (I'm using Spoutible on my laptop), then signing out and back in.
08:52 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Susan Peabody
A
My spouts are not visible to me in my timeline. WHY?
Neither are my echoes. WHY?
Thank you.
08:06 AM - Jul 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
That was happening to me all day yesterday, I was posting things, but they were only showing up on the time line. Sometimes the posted, but many times they didn't. I'm glad its fixed.
05:58 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Susan Weston
A
At 9:26 EST, my screen reloaded with only my spouts, and about 20 seconds resumed showing my timeline.
09:29 AM - Feb 27, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
happens to me when my screen auto updates I get my first posts of the day on my TL. Didn't save SS's though; sorry. Figured it was just a glitch in the matrix that was being hammered out.
09:10 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Kurt Seitz
A
It happens to me after I scroll down my feed and then start moving back up. All I see after that are my own posts.
08:54 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
I see spouts from the last 5-10 mins, then spouts I have echoed today, then my spouts/echoes from yesterday as I scroll down.
08:51 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Pete Del Re
A
No screenshot, but twice this morning i was scrolling my [normal appearing] timeline and suddenly my feed flashed and was 100% my spouts.
08:49 AM - Feb 27, 2023
CarbonHal
A
Ive got an OBS screen recording of it happening. Let me know where to upload it to.
08:49 AM - Feb 27, 2023
notrsa
A
Happens after I stop scrolling and go back to the top; Chrome on Mac OS.
08:41 AM - Feb 27, 2023
CarbonHal
A
Yes. Found the bug it just happened.

I was typing out a spout and a new spout appeared in my timeline as normal. I switched tabs to get the url to paste, when I came back to the spoutible tab the previous spout had disappeared and only mine were visible.

refresh and timeline restored.
08:40 AM - Feb 27, 2023
metaquestSF
A
I'm not able to take a screen shot of what is happening for me: when I go to my timeline, it displays the most recent spouts by those I follow. As I scroll down for a few seconds, it flips me to the top of the timeline & shows just spouts that I've echoed, from current to those from a few days ago.
08:37 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
I included a lot of pictures. Trying to show that it’s normal timeline, then my profile stuff, then back to normal timeline. It comes and goes.
08:38 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Olen B
A
In response to Dan Ehrenkrantz.
This!
This is exactly what mine is doing. I get a little bit of normal timeline, and then all the sudden every spout from my own profile appears in perfect sequence, as if they were all part of today’s current timeline.
08:58 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Michael Holmans
A
It seems to happen when I've scrolled down a long way. I suddenly notice I seem to be on my profile, click on timeine and it goes away.
08:34 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Alberto Pastor
A
Yes, while you're scrolling on the timeline, parts of your spouts and echoes in your profile 'insert' into the timeline, on pc and android , both with Microsoft edge
08:32 AM - Feb 27, 2023
wdclarke
A
It definitely comes and goes. Timeline occasionally self-refreshes to reveal only my latest Spouts as in this screengrab. Then all is normal again when I manually refresh
08:29 AM - Feb 27, 2023
CarbonHal
A
Looks normal to me, I'm seeing other users spouts, I'm getting notifications from spouts implying my spouts are appearing in others timelines.

It does seem quiet today though. Monday morning blues?
08:27 AM - Feb 27, 2023
StephForJustice
A
My timeline starts out normal and then flips to only my posts, over and over. Hope it can be fixed soon.
08:27 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Eleanor
A
Looks normal to me (normal for me is the mid-sized display common on Apple products). I can scroll and navigate fine.
08:20 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Stephen Rauchle
A
My timeline appears normal.
08:18 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Angela Jones
A
What’s happening in my feed:
As I’m scrolling through my feed, it jumps to my profile Usually after about one minute. Started doing this today.
08:15 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Angela Jones.
exactly this
08:18 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Dane - same handle everywhere
A
It comes and goes.
Saw it right now when scrolling to this post, then gone again. Weird
08:15 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Nikki Jo
A
FWIW, my timeline appears normal. I see a variety of posts from people I follow and the things they have echoed. - Android phone in Chrome
08:15 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}