Bun the Franky
A
Not starting off my Friday with this ageist fuckery. I know people in their sixties, seventies, and eighties that are far more capable than you or I, take your bullshit bigotry somewhere else.
10:51 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Sean Miller
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
What I don't like is that elderly leaders won't have to live in the world they are creating for long.

My suggestion is to set an age limit for candidacy. Just like you can't run for president until you turn 35, disqualify anyone that will turn 72 during the term for which they are running.
11:18 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
This attitude isn't just ageist – it reveals a selfishness that's all too common with people across the ideological spectrum. To imagine that people only care about things that directly affect themselves is the epitome of selfishness.
In response to Sean Miller.
11:28 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Kos
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
12:06 PM - Nov 03, 2023
9Gen
A
Was just trying to formulate a spout that went in this direction so thank you. Best I could come up with was full of pain, anger, frustration, and lots of cursing.

Like, do they really think everyone over 65 is a blithering idiot MAGAt who never votes for anyone but their golden pig?
12:02 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to 9Gen.
Right?? It's just bigotry and selfishness (which generally go together...)
12:04 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Karen Springer
A
Also, ignorant.
11:31 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Karen Springer.
You know why younger people don't get elected? Because younger people have, for the longest time, NOT VOTED in large numbers, large enough to elect younger leaders. They can bitch and piss and moan about it all they like, but they don't get to cut people over a certain age because of their laziness.
11:38 AM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}