Christopher Bouzy
A
I know it was a limited demo, but tell me what you guys thought. You can be as brutal as you want.
12:54 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Wineaux
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It was a great demo.

Via my iPhone, I made sure I updated Spoutible app. Then, I clicked on the link provided in the email you sent.

I was req to login, then I was dropped into the Pod. 🙌🏼

Frm beginning to end of demo, sound was great, no dropouts. Plz + a counter for # of ppl.
Thx Team Bouzy🐳
02:52 AM - Dec 16, 2023
ChrisADED
A
I was also forced to refresh my PC browser several times due to drop-outs - I suspect it was related to the high number of participants because stability improved after the discussion ended as participants exited the pod.

Edit: after reading more feedback, I think it's a Firefox-related issue.
09:33 PM - Dec 15, 2023 (Edited)
Patricia Teter
A
In response to ChrisADED.
I was able to view the Pod participants and see who was talking but had no audio via Firefox. I use Firefox since there are problems with Spoutible commands on Google (likely my settings, but haven't found the correct fix yet).
02:18 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Dawn Campbell
A
It worked really well, from what I was able to observe.
08:18 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
It's great!
04:01 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Shinobi411
A
I thought it was great. I wish the volume was higher. I had it turned all the way up on my phone 🙏🏽
03:46 PM - Dec 15, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
I was very impressed with how smoothly it was on my end. I was between my home wifi, the car, got a phone call in the middle of your pod and was able to pick back up when call ended. Excellent! Thank you for making this wonderful feature
03:45 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Whoa!
A
I listened to almost all of it. I came on within the first few seconds and stayed on until the end. The audio was very clear and I didn't have any volume issues. Using the app for Android, on a few year old Motorola phone. The content was great. It seemed like your NY accent thickened over time. 😄
03:38 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
I think it was a very good first test. Just the volume that was a bit low for me too.
02:46 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Pamela Gee
A
I appreciate hearing and learning about the pods feature, which is entirely new to me. I fumbled with my app permissions, but got audio a few minutes into the presentation. I look forward to learning more and I sincerely appreciate your dedication and support to us spouters
02:37 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Ale Am
A
It was great, only the volume was very low but I think this is something that, as many have reported it, will be resolved before its official debut 🔊🐳🎧
02:11 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
It was a great beginning. Hoping something will be available to show a comment was spot on ( like the 💯 👏 or something else)
Not sure the allowing someone in a pod having their own sponsors isn't problematic 👀.. but you guys are smart enough to look both ways before crossing the street...
02:09 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
In response to Kat Schneider.
Also.. maybe a 'failsafe' shut off in case a$$holes intentionally try to ruin a pod talk..
02:14 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
Couldn't listen long but the audio was great!
01:51 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Lady Day
A
No audio. Mac + Firefox
01:44 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
I was on a laptop and connected a few times, but got bounced out too. When I connected I couldn't hear more than a word or two. Early days. I'm sure you guys will work it out!
01:43 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Indigo
A
I was able to make it to the last 5 to 10 minutes of the demo and was pleased with what I saw and heard so far. The only issue I had was that I kept getting kicked out of the room. Is this app able to draw/display over other apps allowing a PiP mode for uninterrupted listening while multitasking?
01:28 PM - Dec 15, 2023
dani
A
I thought it was very rude of Phil to hide from you. Maybe he’s shy.
01:24 PM - Dec 15, 2023
DannyG
B
okay no offense but here goes…

I think you are amazing. take a break, please. :)
01:22 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to DannyG.
💗
01:26 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Mark Harming
A
I thought it was good!
I'm looking forward to hosting one, that no one else attends. 🤣
01:17 PM - Dec 15, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Mark Harming.
I look forward to not attending your pod! Thanks!
01:43 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Joan Telfer Faux
A
(iPhone) It went well when it started and handing off to other speakers worked. The audio cut out several times. It switched off speaker mode, volume was very low, had to hold phone next to my ear.
Wish I could listen while I look at other spouts or other apps.
01:13 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Rich Roman
A
Will we be able to browse the rest of the app while in a pod? Unless I was missing something, when I tried to go elsewhere it removed me.
01:12 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Richard
A
Thought it went well no audio issues when connected. I got dropped though twice (PC) but it could very well have been an issue on my end.
01:10 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Rebecca E
A
Took awhile before audio went live on my IMac. Worked great on the phone which I turned off when the audio kicked in. Thanks for the opportunity to hear from you and you live. Keep up the much appreciated great work.
01:07 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Maria
A
I had audio issues at first I switched from PC to cell and it work. But I missed the first 5 or 6 minutes. PC later kicked on and never got it to work on my tablet. Sound was on the low side and my volume was up high. I take it as growing pains.
Bella_Gee
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Bella_Gee.
Yes, this happened to me I was in my car but didn’t have my phone connected to the car. The sound was low! I thought it was me, I usually have my volume low but I turned it up and it was still low.
01:34 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
It went smoothly. I thought the audio stream was stable, except for perhaps a couple of times. However, it’s, it’s tough to tell because sometimes people pause while making a point.

I think @Michael posted some great questions. I’m pleased to hear about all the planned features.
Dréa25
A
I showed up too late for the party so I did not hear anything 🙁. I did see a bunch of participants listed.
01:06 PM - Dec 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

Andrea Ball
A
I tried pressing on a few photos on my iPad, hoping I would see their profiles.
01:05 PM - Dec 15, 2023
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Andrea Ball.
I did the same thing 🤷🏼‍♂️
01:44 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Just Frank
A
It was awesome. I had no problems at all on my tablet's browser. It was easy for me to scroll and see attendees. Thanks for your time.
01:04 PM - Dec 15, 2023
SoundNFury
A
Went smoothly. The only issue I can think of is that the audio dipped a couple of times - but it wasn't anything that made things unintelligible. I was able to follow the conversation fine.
01:04 PM - Dec 15, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}