Kelvin Brown
A
I am getting really worried about President Biden's poll numbers. Progressives, we need to face the very real possibility that he will lose! I am losing optimism here. The next plan then is to make sure we keep control of at least the Senate. Your thoughts? 🥺🥺
06:27 AM - Jan 04, 2024
DannyG
B
In response to Kelvin Brown.
“progressives” is all i need to know about your panic.
02:42 PM - Jan 04, 2024
my name means God's grace
A
In response to DannyG.
Same.....
04:13 PM - Jan 04, 2024
Emma ☠️
A
If you’re worried, act.

Dems NEED to put more pressure on their leadership (state and local) to make sure there is a D/D leaning candidate running for every single election.

Register ppl to vote.

Become a poll worker
11:23 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Emma ☠️
A
In response to Emma ☠️.
Also, share facts with people.

I share Dr Heather Cox Richardson’s Facebook daily posts.

If any of the Democratic/Biden Admin policies have helped you personally, let people know! Sharing your stories make people think.
11:26 AM - Jan 04, 2024
E Z
A
“If it bleeds, it leads.”
Is how a media business operates - including numbers falling.
The facts, though, are on the positivity side.
This, regardless if average-ass ppl r too dim to “do their own research,” or feel selfishly entitled to $0.98/gallon gas for a US-made guzzler w truck nutz.
11:21 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Margo Green
A
Be careful where you get your news and ignore the polls. Most of them are paid for by GOP donors with a very very small sampling of people who have land lines and are registered republicans. You must vet all your sources carefully. It's more important now than ever.
11:20 AM - Jan 04, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
The owner of this site, Christopher Bouzy has a stellar record of interpreting and predicting poll numbers and election results. Pay attention to what he says. So far.. he’s not concerned.
11:16 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Jack Mcgraw
A
My thoughts?

Vote
Help others vote
Register voters
Volunteer on campaigns
11:14 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Gail Waldby
A
I'm spreading today's campaign ad to amplify his message on social media. #BidenHarris2024
https://youtu.be/opICiMkVh...
Cause | Biden-Harris 2024 - YouTube

Follow Joe!Joe’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/joebidenJoe’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joebidenJoe’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joebiden#Jo...

11:02 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Phred
A
Kelvin - it’s okay to feel concerned after everything we’ve been through. What I’ve found is that action helps with my fear. Do you currently have a task? #PostcardsToVoters is working right now on campaigns. Plus Mobilize.us always has something up. If we each pick a task, we got this.
10:50 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
@epidatageek did a quote thread responding to this and it's very good. Bottom line: polls are unreliable. I've never seen so many this far out when they're meaningless anyway, and media is cherry picking. Polls went from a tool to measure public opinion to one trying to shape it. Ignore them.
10:26 AM - Jan 04, 2024
WestCoaster
A
If you would just ignore the polls (dominated by RW hacks), you will worry a whole lot less. Let's get to work instead!
09:49 AM - Jan 04, 2024
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I think "Progressives" are the problem. One... you're listening to poll numbers a year out without even having a GOP nominee. Two.... Progressives have been slingling other options besides Biden since January of 2021. Maybe if yall just shut up and vote party line maybe you'd help save democracy.
09:38 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
sheesh
09:49 AM - Jan 04, 2024
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
09:55 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Don't be. At least in AZ, polls don't reach Indigenous voters at all, it is a heavily Democratic population that is 5-6% of the state
09:26 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
I understand you’re worried. I am too. But Keep in mind: Polls are merely a snapshot of a small sample size who are willing to answer calls/texts from unknown numbers. My advice is donate when you’re able, sign up for phone/text banking & canvas door to door.
08:17 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Shawn Stuckey
A
If you’re worried, act on it. Vote. Make a plan to vote. Register voters (vote.org). Give someone a ride to go vote. Counter all the negative Biden press with achievements and progressive wins. Measure that against what a Trump admin had done and would do. Talk to people. Donate to the campaign.
08:09 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Jeremy Robinson
A
Absolutely not. With the GOP unable to exert control over their radical right wing and Dems flipping traditionally Republican seats across the country, this is no time to settle for shoring up the Senate. It's time to take advantage of their weakness and expand our numbers in both houses.
08:08 AM - Jan 04, 2024
JustDee
A
Polls do not do anything except make people complacent.
Polls don't vote.
08:02 AM - Jan 04, 2024
A
In response to JustDee.
09:57 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Ray King
A
Right wing Rasmussen had Biden at 46% approval rating and that's the most conservative polling in the country. There is nothing to be worried about, we just crushed the GOP in November in elections all over the country. Work hard to register new voters who will vote in November.
07:39 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
Seriously?
1st, a poll from realclearpolitics is a republican leaning org. Why would you give that any credence?
2nd, polls have been wrong about every election since 2016.
3rd, your reaction is exactly what the right wants these fake polls to cause. Sheesh!
07:35 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Notnow Orlater
B
stop listening to polls...

and then maybe know your audience....

worried, then plan to vote and take a few friends with you.
07:20 AM - Jan 04, 2024
A
This is a form of VOTER SUPPRESSION
07:16 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Lexis Nexus
B
Are you having a laugh?
Is this your 2nd election in life?
This doesn’t make sense, your spout that is.
A poll is a snapshot of a very limited number of people, why would you take it seriously? 🧐
07:12 AM - Jan 04, 2024
a2tude
A
I think
polls are propaganda
I think #bidenwillbe47
I think #defendanttrump will be otherwise occupied
I think
we should not succumb to fear
I think
we hold the line, speak our truths, talk positive about that which we can and
I think
we ignore the maga tears & tantrums bcz
I think
we outnumber them
07:10 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
Ignore the polls in the news. The main purpose of those polls is to distract us. Vote Blue, donate to Blue candidates, volunteer for Blue causes.
07:04 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Sabine
A
Why would you trust polls? The money / campaign donations are a better indicator IMO.
06:30 AM - Jan 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}