Cynthia Williams
A
Waking up this morning to only read that Elon Musk admits to believing ALL Black people have low IQs and that ALL whites have high IQs.

No joke.

It's only the 2nd week of 2024 and the race war in America is escalating at an accelerated rate.

Elon Musk is a menace to our planet.
05:16 AM - Jan 10, 2024 (Edited)
darryl
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Nietzsche “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Let's keep our minds free. Strength lies within our own beautiful ideas.
We don't need to stare into elon's garbage
03:04 PM - Jan 11, 2024
darryl
A
But, but, but, but Damn, y'all still on twitter ?
fuck him and people like em !
GET OFF twitter !!
02:00 PM - Jan 11, 2024
DrMHasOpinions
A
It infuriates me that ignorant buffoons are still trying to claim that you can extrapolate IQ from SAT scores. IT IS NOT AN IQ TEST!! It reflects what you've been taught in school as well as out of school learning.
09:57 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Dan Reeser
A
How the hell is a pilot's IQ related to a door blowing off of a plane at 18,000 feet?
I hate that question i just typed, since the original, racist premise is designed to undercut the IQ question with correlation/causation bait and switch.
Amazing how bigots will find any 'data point' to be racist.
09:51 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Stéphane Garneau
A
He is a rich white South African after all.
05:16 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Veronica
A
And all that about IQs? USAF? Ridiculous. Pilots 85-90? Uh…no. Not even close. You have got to be kidding me. Whomever wrote that pulled those numbers out of the air. Elon is crashing.
02:26 AM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Devetta B
A
Sadly this is something that has been going on for decades. It's the way hate groups, including Christian nationalists like to dehumanize a whole race of people. Helps them feel better about slavery, eugenics, the Tuskegee experiment and soo much more.
12:06 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Ves Lee
A
That why black , brown even better a people need get off is social media site . He a terrible human being
11:20 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
08:45 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
His use of Ketamine shuts down his filters. It boggles the mind how a racist of this caliber ended up in our country and not in Scandinavian or Nordic countries. People in those countries are not racists, but they sure are lilly white. His stupidity boggles the mind.
07:57 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
Honestly, who the fuck still willingly advertises on that platform? And who will continue to do so after this? And WHY?

Oh, fuck this guy and Eat The Rich
05:06 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Gary Brandt
B
He is not a good person, so tired of him.
04:57 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Rebecca
A
Too bad all of Elon’s crashed space craft didn’t end America’s belief that rich people are smart and what they have to add to a conversation is valuable.
04:54 PM - Jan 10, 2024
StDunstan
A
America has been dancing to black created music for more than 100 years.
04:49 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Yvette
A
That’s absolutely horrifying. I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating. Elon Musk is a MENACE to SOCIETY. I mean that literally! I wish we could send him back to South Africa. What a small, little insecure weasel of a man he is!
01:55 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Yvette.
Put him in a trebuchet or air canon...
05:25 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Matt Boyd
A
Apples and oranges; mean SAT scores at a university is not correlated to mean SAT scores for pilots from that university. The “USAF pilots” not a university, nor is “major airline pilots.”
01:07 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
As an Asian American who is a member of Mensa, I say fuck Elon Musk's racist bullshit. 😐
10:44 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Deb Bailey
A
"The intersection of eugenics and IQ testing influenced not only science, but policy as well. In 1924, the state of Virginia created policy allowing for the forced sterilization of people with low IQ scores— a decision the United States Supreme Court upheld." https://buff.ly/3tP0n8C
10:36 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Bandele Ganiyu
B
10:04 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Dıanna
A
I spent many years administering IQ tests as part of full neuropsych batteries, among a highly diverse population.
They are not infallible.
They play a role, to be sure, eg in head injury recovery, but as a stand-alone measure I have many issues with them. Meaningless vanity in too many instances.
09:29 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Donna
A
Musk's South African apartheid is coming out. Why people think this awful man is a genius is unbelievable. Everything he builds blows up!
09:29 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
So the writer took the average of commercial pilots, then took a smaller sample of military pilots IQ, and compared them to, allegedly, all HBCU students SAT?

I guess there are no HBCU Black pilots in that commercial or military sample. Nor White HBCU students.

Yet I make everything about race.
08:58 AM - Jan 10, 2024 (Edited)
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
RIGHT?!?
The idiocy it takes to think that tweet is logical just boils down to racism, no ifs &’s or but’s about it.
09:27 AM - Jan 10, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
I figure it's more likely that the writer pulled the whole thing out of his ass, dumped it on Twitter & "the genius" bought into it hook, line & sinker. He is, after all, the dumbest "smart person" of our generation.
09:43 AM - Jan 10, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
SATs do not reveal a persons IQ.
08:38 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Yet people inexplicably call musk a genius. What he's agreeing with doesn't even make sense, an IQ of 85 is borderline disabled and a mean is an average.

So to get that, the op is claiming a significant portion of students at a UNIVERSITY have an intellectual disability. It's facially ludicrous.
08:06 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Sal E
A
Like standardized tests aren't racially and culturally biased anyway.

He's just so gross and ill-informed (or, or likely, he *is* informed on this stuff but it doesn't fit his idiotic Klannish narrative).
08:04 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Rick Winschel
B
Mr. Musk is nothing but a entitled pos!!
07:52 AM - Jan 10, 2024
junerose32
B
Maybe David Duke can get Elon a new hat and cloak if he doesn't already have one. Elon hails from South Africa,while Nelson Mandela languished in jail, Elon was going to prep school. I recall a NYT article where it was emphasized that he 'got along with the black staff of his parents household.' SMH
07:30 AM - Jan 10, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
He basically lives on his plane now. They crash all the time.
07:18 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
Twenty-ish years ago, I worked for someone who had to furlough some staff. He chose all the POC working for him because he claimed they had the "lazy gene".

I worked there for another week before quitting... just enough time to contact them and provide them with a sworn affidavit to sue him.
06:39 AM - Jan 10, 2024
BigDaddy Rich
A
Guess EM never heard of The Tuskegee Airmen.😡
06:29 AM - Jan 10, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}