Christopher Bouzy
A
Back in November, I predicted this would happen. Now we get to watch Nikki Haley end what is left of DeSantis' political career, but the matchup between Trump and Haley will be vicious and gross.

Here is the original thread: https://spoutible.com/thre...
06:03 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
DeSantis’s head loomed large bc his myopic, right wing, racist, Florida contingency gave him to believe the rest of the country would see him the same way. Fortunately for us, not him, you can’t hide nincompoopery!
08:17 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Harry Minot
A
I think of him as more of a chowderhead.
11:43 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Prob is, Haley torched her run by being so scared-of-her-own-shadow

First, with her absurd failure to answer the cause of the civil war w/o mentioning the cause officially declared by the states themselves - slavery

She compounded it by showing she can't take responsibility, accusing a "Dem plant"
06:32 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
A milquetoast who’d like you to believe otherwise.
08:24 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Ajit Warrier
A
I don't see what the endgame for Haley is. She was hoping that Trump would be taken out by the DOJ, but that doesn't seem like it would happen in time for her. No way she beats Trump. So what is her plan?
06:22 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Ajit Warrier.
Nikki Haley and Trump plan from the start was, she runs to take away votes from the other candidates, collects a reasonable set of delegates, THEN drops out, and endorses Trump and becomes his Veep. This plan was suddenly cancelled by Trump hahahah and now she tries to get back in as his Veep
06:43 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Ajit Warrier.
Nikki Haley is smart enough to know Trump will lose to Biden and she does not want to be the nominee in 2024. She wants Trump to be the top of the ticket taking that loss. She wants to be the Veep so she gets to inherit Maga vote when her run comes, in 2028, against Ted Cruz.
06:44 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Time to reorder popcorn supplies... (Image: puppies eating popcorn)
06:21 PM - Jan 10, 2024
T. Naught
A
i really can’t imagine anything either of those two would do as being OTHER than vicious & gross. but put them together, yeah … it’ll be hard to keep down the popcorn
06:18 PM - Jan 10, 2024
NewsSportsINC
A
06:18 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Gloria McCarty
A
Just announced. He’s out.
06:05 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
06:05 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Liz
A
I hope she is asked why she resigned early from the Trump regime after that Reporter was dismembered/murdered.
Asked over and over again..
Why’d you leave, Nikki ?
06:05 PM - Jan 10, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}