Only accounts this user (beec4240) follows can see their posts

DKemp Designs
A
In response to aaron.
We support you and miss you. Take care of you.
02:33 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Christopher Brown
A
In response to aaron.
You didn’t have to post this (or maybe you did). Thank you.
02:17 PM - Mar 05, 2024
CharleneEllen
A
In response to aaron.
I agree with the many others here who are saying: take the time you need. ☮️❤️
01:46 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to aaron.
Hoping to seeing you back as soon as you're ready. Really miss seeing you around. Finally saw this today. 😘😘😘
08:27 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to aaron.
Thanks for this - I hear you. I was lucky enough to have folks who were either patient or blase about my brother's and my probably neurodivergent, socially inept behavior. They're all gone, now, so the "weirdo brother" stuff in your profile tickled me. Come back and hang when you're ready, man.
08:09 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Liz☑️
A
In response to aaron.
Aaron, I am so sorry that this was your upbringing. Believe me when I tell you, I see and hear you. It was hard to read because of the familiarity of the abuse - lots from my family of origin. Lots.
Please know that you are appreciated by many.
Stay strong and remain awesome.🌷🌷🌷👍🏻👍🏻
01:50 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Jacquelyn G.
A
In response to aaron.
Welcome back, you have been greatly missed and I agree completely, warm fruit is the WORST.
10:50 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Knit Wit
A
In response to aaron.
Aaron I hope you get all the time and lasagna you need. Thank you for being honest and vulnerable again after everything.
08:36 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Becky A.
A
In response to aaron.
Thinking of you. 💜
07:23 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to aaron.
Sad to read about all of this. I don’t know anything about why, how or who, but I've got your back. 💙
05:59 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Lisa Himmel
A
In response to aaron.
I am so sorry you have had to go through this. Just know that you are valued and you are missed. Please take the time you need to do what you need to do and feel what you need to feel. You will be welcomed with open arms when you are ready to return.
02:04 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Berry Walnut
A
In response to aaron.
I’m more of a lurker here, and don’t comment or post all that much, but I needed to come out of my shell to say that I hope you return when you are ready, because your posts and your perspective are important here. And I am so, so sorry for what you’ve had to endure.
12:18 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to aaron.
I’m so sorry. I get needing to feel your feelings. But I hope you come back when you’re ready. You’re missed, and you’re needed.
11:57 PM - Mar 03, 2024
StephForJustice
A
In response to aaron.
It hasn’t been the same here without you. I hope selfishly that you’ll be able to return, but mostly hope that you’ll be ok wherever you are 💜
11:31 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Nellie Pennington
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you. Just...thanks, and take care 💜
11:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Elaine Gionet
A
In response to aaron.
I wish I was able to articulate what I feel. Just remember this: You are missed. 💙♥️
10:12 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
In response to aaron.
Take the time you need. Sending you some hugs in the meanwhile.
09:34 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Be Human
A
In response to aaron.
💟💕💗
09:16 PM - Mar 03, 2024
9Gen
A
In response to aaron.
Well, fuck. I hate this for you. For all of us really. I always look forward to your truths because I know you stand in a reality too many don't or won't understand. Please be gentle with yourself and come back to us when you're ready. 💞
09:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to aaron.
Aaron I am just now seeing this and I'm so terribly sorry this has happened to you here, of all places.
Please know that you are welcomed, loved and appreciated here. I, for one, always look forward to your spouts and eagerly await your return.
08:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Pamela
A
In response to aaron.
I’m so sorry that happened Aaron. Hopefully one day soon folks will lose their casual comfortableness with ableism. I know you need to do what you need to do. I’ve learned a lot from you and hope that I’m becoming a better person because of it. Also you’re funny and fun. Take care of yourself. ❤️❤️
08:07 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ellen Leigh
A
In response to aaron.
I am so sorry this happened to you. I understand your feelings and think you should take all the time you need. When you come back, I hope things get better and you can feel comfortable again. (hugs)
06:41 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Margo Green
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you Aaron for explaining. Many here have missed you and were worried about you. For me you have been a beacon of light and your transparency, courage and humor have made this a better place. I sincerely hope you find peace and will re-join us soon. Sending you love.
06:33 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Chetan Kamdar
A
In response to aaron.
Reading this has made me admire you more. You have taught me a lot about autism. Your sense of humor and wit always makes me laugh. You are missed here and hope you make your way back here when you feel ready.
06:31 PM - Mar 03, 2024
ann heffner
A
In response to aaron.
Aaron, I miss you terribly. I'm sorry to say that your history hit too may tender spots for me and I could not make myself read the whole thing. BUT please know that you are loved here. if we accidentally hit a tender spot for you, you need only tell us and we will learn to do better. stay safe.
06:20 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Sabine
A
In response to aaron.
just want to let you know that there is another person who misses you
05:53 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
In response to aaron.
You have been really missed. I’m sorry for what you are going through. You have taught me about autism and it’s helped me deal with some family and recent diagnoses. Your wit, wisdom, and openness have shone brightly. Take care of yourself. 💜
05:42 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Patricia D'Cruze
A
In response to aaron.
🥹❤️
05:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to aaron.
Despicable bullies who continue to get away with it and in someways unstoppable. They will always find a way to hurt others, they are broken & unfixable. Those of us that have felt broken try to fix ourselves. You are missed, you are part of us🐳. Love doesn’t hurt, friends don’t hurt.
05:36 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to aaron.
Aaron . . .I miss you and your wit and your wisdom. Thank you so much for sharing your wrenching story to help us all to understand and to grow. Sending you so much warmth and respect and love as you decide what comes next. You are amazing!
05:24 PM - Mar 03, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}