Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
IMO, some responses to you are obnoxious. Ignore them. I totally agree that we need to help Biden see that he needs to do more. I have noticed people here can be vicious if they don't like your opinion.
06:28 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
Mr. Biden isn't a king; he can't act unilaterally, like TFG wants to do. He also isn't the PM of Israel, so he can't just stop the attacks. He's doing everything he can legally do to help with aid, but he's being stymied, not by Congress as a whole, but by the R's in said Congress.
08:58 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Tim Graf.
There's no reason swear undying fealty to Biden now, 8 months before the election. Now is the time concerns to be aired by voters, and responded to by the admin. If you demand silence and compliance, those concerns will only fester into resentment and lack of enthusiasm later
09:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
no one is swearing fealty to Biden we're trying TO SAVE DEMOCRACY

help us or shut up bc your concerns are trivial bullshit compared to what trump has planned
09:20 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
This is the kind of response I think is unnecessary. Why silence people's concerns? They don';t go away by telling people to shut up.
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
09:23 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
It isn’t like we don’t share their concerns. We just don’t need that nonsense right now when we will get nothing if we lose. The “we won’t vote if we don’t get every one of our demands “ do this in every election when they decided to vote for Nader, Stein or Harimbe . More harm than good.
11:05 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
Then people should talk about concerns....
I'm worried about Ukraine
I'm worried about prices
I'm worried about losing my job
I'm worried about immigrants taking my job because i'm a lazy ass who could easily be replaced...
I'm worried about _____.
Democracy is on the table...blue doesn't do Fealty.
10:34 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
Talk about concerns fine

OK: "I'm 100% supporting Biden as our best strategic choice this election, and I want him to do more of XYZ next term"

NOT OK: "I'm worried about XYZ and I won't vote for Biden if I don't get it before November"

The NOT OK way will kill us all

For real

Be Smarter
05:22 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Because a LOT of these "concerns" are either direct or indirect (via useful idiots) active measures to change voting behavior

It is absolutely necessary to — IN REAL TIME — oppose nonsense that leads people to BS reasons to help fascism without realizing it

Fail now, we're done forever
09:55 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ray King
A
Our democracy is at stake. People's lives are at stake. Medicare and Social Security are at stake, but some idiots want to attack Biden over Gaza in which he has no control over. It's total bullshit. Biden is our President and our nominee, either support him or you get Trump.
09:45 PM - Mar 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
LEAD
FOLLOW
OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

your petty concerns are MEANINGLESS right now
09:26 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
You should really learn to listen to other human beings. Dialogue is what we need. Cutting people off at the knees is not helpful. The world is divided. How to heal? Try understanding the pain.
08:17 AM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}