Chris Young (he/his/him)
A
My son and all his friends are Gen Z and they do grumble abt some things abt the Biden admin. And many are legit.

But you know what else? He's not stupid. He lived through the Trump years & didn't like it one bit! So you know what he'll be doing in Nov?

Voting Biden/Harris. With his friends.
Steve Rinehart @Radar323
No, *I* will vote for President Biden because he's the best option available.

But apparently you don't deal with Gen Z much, because a lot of them *do* have that attitude.

We'll see if you still feel the same if President Biden loses because he doesn't get that vote.
02:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
04:13 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Chris Young (he/his/him).
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
IMO, some responses to you are obnoxious. Ignore them. I totally agree that we need to help Biden see that he needs to do more. I have noticed people here can be vicious if they don't like your opinion.
06:28 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
Mr. Biden isn't a king; he can't act unilaterally, like TFG wants to do. He also isn't the PM of Israel, so he can't just stop the attacks. He's doing everything he can legally do to help with aid, but he's being stymied, not by Congress as a whole, but by the R's in said Congress.
08:58 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Tim Graf.
There's no reason swear undying fealty to Biden now, 8 months before the election. Now is the time concerns to be aired by voters, and responded to by the admin. If you demand silence and compliance, those concerns will only fester into resentment and lack of enthusiasm later
09:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
Actually, no festering's required. Pissed people are already pissed. Threatening people who realize that pissed or not, the choices are Biden or fascism with "be-nice-to-us-or-we-won't-vote-with-you" is a sign of immaturity and privilege, and

WHY WE GOTTA GO THROUGH THIS EVERY 🤬ING ELECTION?
09:29 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Spirit Island
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
We go thru it every election because:

1) The electoral duopoly system is rigged against all of us
2) True Blues can't accept majority of US voters aren't Democrats
3) Arrogant, out of touch, elitist Dem leadership refuses to listen to voters & keeps forcing shit candidates we don't want on us.
10:21 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Sunrise Sunset
A
He will be voting to take away your rights and silence you. What will you be voting for?
In response to Spirit Island.
08:31 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Angie Alexander
A
In response to Sunrise Sunset.
Religious fundamentalism takes one verse like this 👆🏼 out of context as a means to have power and control but there are others like Galatians 3:28 with an egalitarian model.
09:01 AM - Mar 04, 2024 (Edited)
Bren
A
Humongous Red flag he takes hostages, no doubt about it
08:50 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Bob Rebob
A
Is this his “chick magnet”?
Wonder how it’s working out?
08:37 AM - Mar 04, 2024